fight :>

Bakugos pov
I softly sighed as I looked at izuku crying, damn icyhot imma beat your ass.. I thought to myself. Wait- that's actually a good idea. I stood up from my chair "hey baby I'll be back soon, eijiro stay here with him please" I said "bye baby I love you" izuku said in a sweet voice. "I love you too hunny" I said kissing his cheek. And with that I left, I went straight to icyhots house. That damn bitch pissed me the fuck off, who does he think he is hurting my wife?! I parked my car and shut it off then get out. I ran up to the door and barged in "OI ICYHOT GET DOWN HERE YOU DUMB BASTARD!!" I yelled at the end of the staircase. Todoroki walked downstairs "what?" Icyhot asked playing dumb "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POISON IZUKU?!" I yelled out loudly. "Because he's pregnant" todoroki said, what the fuck? He did it cause he's pregnant? "I don't want yall to have a kid. I want the baby to be mine not yours" icyhot said, I punched him across the face. Todoroki's in a fucking relationship why does he want izuku to have a baby with him. We fought for about 30 minutes when I finally hit shoto hard enough and it knocked him out, I killed him and delt with the body them hid all the evidence. I went home and got cleaned up them went back to the hospital to make sure izuku is safe.

A/n
I got this idea from my friend Joselinsweirdness