idk what to name this :) (smut)

Dekus pov
I got up off mine and my husbands bed slowly. And walked out, he has work today so I'm gonna be nice and clean up the house for him :) I went in the kitchen and into the supply closet them got the broom, mop, and some other cleaning supplies, then I started cleaning up.

(Smol time skip brought to you by izukus broccoli hair)

Bakugos pov
I walked in the house, I just got home from work. Everything looks spotless, it smells like warm vanilla, I looked over at the couch and saw my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. Gosh he's so adorable when he's asleep. I took my shoes off and set my keys down.. I didn't expect that to wake the dog up. Next thing I knew he was barking loudly and my wife shot up from the couch. dammit. "Katsuki?" Izuku questioned/said "yes hunny?" I asked, "hii" izuku said happily as he came up to me and hugged me. "Hi babe, sorry for waking you up let's go to bed" I said rubbing izukus back. And with that we went upstairs and to our room. I got ready for bed and layed in bed with izuku "I love you baby" I hear izuku mumble from his side of the bed "I love you too" I say back with a smile on my face. Me and izuku cuddle and watch some Disney movies until we fall asleep

(Next day)

Still katsukis pov

I walked in mine and izukus room holding a glass of water that I got for him. "Hey babe i-" I was just finna tell izuku I got him water but I was shocked by what I saw. I dropped the cup causing it to shatter "w-wow" I mumbled walking towards the bed. "Hey daddy~" izuku said in a lustered voice (did I spell that right?) "Hey babyboy" I said "I'm hungry" izuku said pulling me down onto the bed. Izuku crashed his lips onto mine each little moment our lips parted our tongues would close the small gaps and fight eachother for dominance, I bit izukus tongue lightly getting a light gasp out of him. I pulled away and layed him down, seeing my wife in bed naked is sexy as hell. I softly kissed izukus jaw lightly sucking hickey's them kissing lower onto his neck. I kissed all over izukus neck until I found his sweet spot. "Mmmm katsuki~" izuku moaned when I found his sweet spot. I licked it them gently bit it forming a a dark love bite on his neck. I kissed down izukus collar bone and onto his chest, once I got to izukus nipple I started to suck on it and softly bit it "ahh~" izuku moaned out. I got naked then slid a condom on. I thrusted into izuku slowly and gently "mmm~" izuku moaned. I thrusted a few times then fucked him fast and hard.

~time skip~

Me and izuku were downstairs talking about the baby and stuff. We just finished fucking 1 hour ago, I softly smiled as I saw izuku looking at some cute flower onesies. "I love you" I say kissing his cheek. "I love you too!" Izuku cheered out happily. Gosh I'm so lucky to have such an amazing, beautiful wife like him..