"Last we heard of Pythor, he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd," she gestures towards me, "and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs."

"Ugh, don't remind me.." I hung my head.

"Pythor is our most dangerous threat," my uncle warned. "If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do."

As he finishes his sentence, I heard a low growl beside me. I look towards (name), who was possibly the one who growled, and notices her cold glare at the floor, her teeth gritted tight. I was slightly taken aback by her vibe. Of course, I've seen her upset before, but this, this was different. She looked to be filling up with pure anger.

"But those tombs could be anywhere," comments Jay, "without the map, we might as well throw darts at a map."

"Good idea. Why don't we?" Nya smiles, throwing two red and green dart over Kai's head- sticking themselves onto the map screen. Kai mutters 'show-off' as his sister walks up front. "These are both the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs. And this is Pythor's tomb." She places a purple dart, "After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were place in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern."

She pulls out a flashlight that had a tiny sheet on the lens and shines it on the map. There, was a giant picture of what looked like to be a snake. "If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol of serpentine."

"Then the last two tombs must here, and here." Jay points out and sighs, "you are so smart~"

"Was there ever any doubt?" Nya grins proudly. Ugh, flirty stuff.

"There is little time," said my uncle, "Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari tomb. Cole and Zane, you two and (name) will take the Constrictai tomb. And here, you'll need this if you run into Pythor." He gives Cole the flute. Wait, (name)'s going too?!

"Hold it," Kai stops everything, "(name), seriously?? She can't come. She's just a ki-"

Before Kai could finish, (name) had immediately kick I'm off balance and gripped a hand full of his hair in her palm. "Listen here, I may be small, but don't forget that I'm more than capable of handling my own.. Tch, leave it to a guy to say that something like this is just for the 'big boys'." She let's him go and dusts herself off. "Let's go, we're wasting time.." and she leaves the room.

"Uhm, yeah. We got some snakes to club!" Cole engorged, having the rest of the guys follow him.

- Cole -

We all got into our vehicles and each made our way to the tombs. (Name) accompanied in my ride as we and Zane rode across the dry desert. After what she just did to Kai, I'll admit, there was some thick tension.

"Sooo, that whole thing back on the Bounty, that was crazy. Hehe.." I chuckled to make small talk.

"Mhm.." O--kay.

We make it to the Constrictai tomb, which was at the Mountain of a Million steps. Since are vehicles can't traverse the steps themselves, we had to make our way up on foot, and because we're pressed for time, we took a shortcut. I had both Zane and (name) on my back as I climb the side of the mountain. We make it up top and I set them down.

"Looks like Pythor was already here," said Zaid, observing the already opened hatch. "Perhaps she should investigate." (Name) agreed.

"You two go ahead, I need to catch my breath for a bit." I huffed.

- Zane -

With that said, both (name) and I slid down the rope. We stopped at the bottom, on what looked like a stone table. Analyzing our surroundings, it seemed that no serpentine were home. It was so dark and ominous. (Name) picks up a blown out torn and lights it up, finally having a better view through the darkness. She slowly walks up the walls, where there were markings, seemingly telling another prophecy.