Why? "Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Don't know yoongi's father called me."

"I'm coming with you too "

*

Four couple wait outside the room for doctors other instructions.

Taemin came running 💨.

"What happened to him uncle? Is he okay? " Yoongi's father can clearly see how worried younger is. He can see other emotions in his eyes which he never saw in yoongi's eyes. LOVE. Yes love which he never saw in yoongi's eyes. He always use to think that yoongi is cold he never saw any affection towards people easily after his sister's death. He thought that yoongi is just not good at showing his love to his beloved ones. So he never asked about it.

"He is under observation. Has jimin's behavior changed in the last few days? That there was a man who was harassing Jimin. " Yoongi's dad asked directly.

"Yes, Uncle Jimin's behavior had changed. But as far as I know he didn't bother. What happened?"Taemin asks.

Yoongi's father tells taemin everything. Taemin looks very shocked.

"Jimin woke up and kept crying. Please calm him down. This is not good for the child. And try to ask the man's name or something else. The police will come to register a case." The doctor goes to his office.

All goes inside but the taemin sits just outside.

All go inside and see a painful picture. Jimin is sleeping in the hospital bed, feeling very weak and pale, a few wires are attached to his hands, tears are flowing from his eyes, he is a broken soul.

Jimin's mother hugged him and started crying.

Yoongi's mother pats Jimin on the head.

Jimin's mother lets him go.

Jimin's father holds Jinin's hand softly "Jimin son no need to be afraid we are all here. Can you tell about that person or his name if you know him?" Jimin's father asked softly not scaring younger.

"Yoongi" jimin whispered which was almost inaudible but the room was quiet so others were able to hear.

Yoongi's mother's heart stop. She doesn't believe it. His son can't do that. " Jimin you must have misunderstood him with another. My son can't do that I'm sure." She protected his son.

Jimin looks at her with teary eyes " Do you think I'm lying. Your son did this to me. He is nothing more than an animal." Jimin shouted. Hearing jimin shouting taemin came inside saw his childhood best friend's broken state it broke his heart.

" What happened uncle? Why he is shouting?" He asked.

mr.min sighed " he is saying that yoongi is behind it. He must have some misunderstanding." mr.min said.

" All of you think I'm lying huh? Go away. Go away I don't need you guys. Just go away." Jimin yelled as he sobbed.

When nurses heard jimin's yelling she comes inside, " you guys don't give him too much pressure. Go outside otherwise his blood pressure will raise and it is not good for baby as it is really weak." Nurses pushed them outside.

Jimin didn't heard what nurse was saying about baby, his mind was filled with that night's horrible pictures.

Taemin walked near jimin's bed slowly " chim is it okay if I stay here?" He asked.

Jimin nod's. " They don't believe me" jimin sobbed.

Taemin pats his head " i believe you. I know you are saying truth. Now stop crying." Taemin covered jimin with blanket.

Nurse come inside and saw taemin comforting jimin patting his head.

"Ma'am I'll be with him." Taemin said.

Nurse went outside.

Soon jimin's cries down. He fall asleep.

Taemin went outside after pecking jimin's forehead saying sorry because he was not able to protect him.

" How's he doing? Is he okay? Did he said anything?" Jimin's mother went beside taemin as soon as he came outside.

"No aunty, but i have to tell you guys something. I know that I'm not right person to tell you this but after seeing jimin's condition i can't hold it anymore." Taemin said.

They all sit down.

Taemin takes deep breath " jimin agreed on this marriage just because of your happiness uncle aunty." Taemin looks at jimin's parents who have confused expression.

" I know you never forced him, but when he saw you guys happy while talking about marriage with yoongi so he just said yes. He told me that he had given you guys enough hard times. He wanted to make you guys happy. From the first meeting yoongi has hated him. Then they make mutual agreement that they will just act like couple infront you guys. But when they used to alone together they just acted like stranger. mrs.park do you remember when you set date for both of them and jimin came home late, *jimin's mother nod's remembering* that day jimin waited for yoongi almost more than hours. Yoongi went to same with his friends and a girl resturant not knowing that jimin was waiting for there. Jimin sat there. 12 am he texted jimin telling him he was busy with work. About their wedding night he left with same girl from resturant leaving jimin all alone. Yoongi never cared about jimin whereas jimin always hoped that someday he will open up for him but that didn't happened." Taemin complete.

Two mother's were crying their hearts out.

Yoongi's father was already calling yoongi.

"Hello appa"

Where are you? You know Jimin is in the hospital and you haven't arrived yet. "

" appa I'm busy."

Yoongi's father could hear a woman's voice on the other side. It's really shameful for him for calling Yoongi his son.

"I don't want to make excuses for you. You should get here within 1 hour, and if you don't, you don't have to set foot in the house." Saying mr.min hung up the phone without hearing yoongi's answer.

Soon taehyung and jungkook reached at hospital.

Taemin told them what happened.

Taehyung was crying because his friend had been through many things but he never told him. Jungkook was consoling him. Jungkook's blood boiled when taemin told them everything.

*
Ayyy taekook and yoonmin.......💜💜

Hope you guys liked it

Vote, share and comment.

Thank you for reading 💜.

Purple you 💜.