27. Naruto vs Neji

"Wow, that was an interesting fight" Hinata said.

"I don't believe he just forfeits like that, is he really a genius" Kiba said.

Shino in another hand just keeps quiet. It was too complicated for him to figure it out.

The last battle just last 10 minutes ago. The people that watch that battle still talked about it.

"That was fascinating " The third Mizukage said. His face has a red tint to it as he replays the end of the fighting scene in his mind.

"I must admit that boy was truly a genius" Tsucikage admits Nara intelligence. Who knows this exam can be used to find a soulmate.

"Mmm, let's continue to the next battle shall we," Hokage said. He raised his hand to the referee to start the next match.

"Next match will begin, Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Neji. Please come to the stage" Genma announce.

"Yeah, it's my turn " the blonde wears his disguise by acting like a hyper kid.

Sasuke and Sakura just tilt their heads at their Hokage behaviour. Kakashi just sighed as he looks at Naruto who now pretends as an idiot running to the stage like a kid run to the candy store.

"Honey, looks our son now is on the stage" Kushina talks to her husband. Minato turned to the stage he saw Naruto and a person from the Hyuuga clan on the stage.

"Is that the Hyuuga over there?" Minato notices a Hyuuga was stand opposite Naruto by their famous blind eyes.

"Unlucky for him to get such a tough opponent but that doesn't matter. After all, he has become Hokage in his timeline" Kushina said in a chipper mood.

Minato just smiled at his wife statement he looks back at the stage where the battle about to start.

"So this is the Uzumaki Naruto, the person that Hinata-same admires" Neji sneered. His expression was hard to read because he only shows his blank face.

Deep inside Naruto knows he was hurt. It didn't let his will to win this match falter. Furthermore, he promises Hinata that he will change his point of view for good.

"Wow, seriously. I never knew that" Naruto pretend like he didn't know. Naruto knew it very well. I mean too well.

"The match is about to start and et ready," Genma said

Both of them are in their battle stances as the match is about to begin. They locked their eyes on their opponents.

The referee looks at both of them and announced " the match begins"

Naruto looks at his opponent defensively. He still in his battle stances. He moves in a circle with Neji at the centre. He tried to find his weakness.

Neji didn't want him to know his weakness so he moves with Naruto and prevents him from making any counterattack.

"you will lose today," Neji said

"Why?" Naruto consciously let his guard drop as he stops and listens to Neji.

"Because weak is always be weak and strong is always be strong"Neji approach Naruto and attack him with his palm.

Naruto realises this, he ducks and rolls to his left to make a distance between him and his opponent. Neji once more attacks him with his famous Hyuuga technique.

Naruto blocked some of Neji attacks by pushing his hands away from chakra point.

He knows this by train with Hinata those years ago. It was hard at the first. With some time he manages to learn some Hyuuga technique and how to evades them.