Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"Hello

"Hello...I am Principal Sushmita Bose speaking, from Little Kids school." The woman introduced herself in a professional tone, and before Naina could greet her. She said in a stern voice - "I want you and your husband to come to our school, and meet me in my cabin."

"What happened ma'am?" Naina asked her in a soft voice, and She said - "Please come here, I'll tell you everything."

Saying this, she cut the call, and Naina was wondering why suddenly did the Principal Ma'am call her and Sameer? Maybe, she wants to appreciate the sincerity and maturity of Ameerah. Naina cajoled her worried heart, and called her husband to inform him. He attended her call in a second as if was waiting for it only, and said - "Haan Bol?"

"Ameerah ke school se phone aaya tha, uski principal ma'am ka, unhone humein unse milne kaha hai...unki cabin me." Naina apprised him, and Sameer said with a smile - "Zarur meri beti ne kuch acha kaam kiya hoga."

"It's Humari Beti Sameer." His wife corrected him in a firm voice, and He shrugged off his shoulder.

"Ok so I will meet you directly at school. Bye." Naina hung up the call quickly, and left to visit Ameerah's school.

• Ameerah was standing like an obedient student in one corner, and her head was lowered out of fear. Naina Sameer entered the cabin together, and saw their daughter with mixed emotions. Sushmita ma'am asked them to sit down and relax themselves first, and after two minutes of silence. Finally she spoke - "Aapki beti Ameerah bahut hi sincere aur silent ladki hai, main humesha use appreciate karti hoon uske behaviour ke liye."

Samaina smiled a little looking at her, feeling proud of their daughter, but that smile didn't last long when Sushmita continued speaking - "But kahi dino se uska behaviour kaafi change hogaya hai, she isn't behaving well with anyone. She has started to stay lost, aur teachers ke saath bhi she isn't cooperating...I don't know what happened to her suddenly, but Sorry to say your daughter is spoiling every kids of our school, woh apna homework complete karti nahi, yaha koi craft dete hai banane toh paper ko faad deti hai, teacher kuch kehne jati hai toh silently unhe dekhti hai...aur toh aur Aaj toh usne limit cross kardi, usne apne friend Kiyaan ko zor se push kiya jiski wajah se us bechare ka elbow hurt hogaya, and he started to cry very loudly."

"Look...I don't want to sound rude but Ameerah ke aise behaviour se baki bacho pe bura asar padh raha hai, woh log fir kya sikhege? Fighting karna? Homework incomplete chodna? Teacher kuch kahe toh unki baaton ko ignore karna?? Aap please thoda extra attention pay karr Ameerah pe, main nahi chahti itni achi student kisi bad influence me aake khud ka career spoil kar de." Principal Ma'am said in a polite tone, and Naina was blankly looking at her daughter. Sameer too wasn't able to believe that Ameerah isn't behaving well with anyone. This was unbelievable.

"Thank You Ma'am for clearing everything, hum aage se zarur dhyan rakhege." Naina replied to her with a small smile, and Sushmita said - "Good, now you can leave."