Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"Kya? repeat karna dubara?" Sameer ask her in surprising look, and naina said with fear on her face - "Vishal mera ex boyfriend hai

"Kya? repeat karna dubara?" Sameer ask her in surprising look, and naina said with fear on her face - "Vishal mera ex boyfriend hai."

He looked her quietly for a moment, and then suddenly started to laugh loudly. Naina was not able to understand that why he is laughing? what was so funny about this?? Sameer playfully slap her on her temple, and said - "Pagal ladki...tujhe yahi joke mila tha kya karne ke liye."

"Sameer yeh joke nahi hai...I am serious." She uttered in solemn look, but her husband keeps laughing hysterically, and it was confusing her as well as increasing her anger. Why the hell he isn't taking her seriously?

"O god naina...aaj toh April Fool day bhi nahi hai fir bhi tu mere saath prank kar rahi hai." Sameer said with tears in his eyes, because he has laughed going beyond his limits.

"Why are you not believing on me sameer? Main sach keh rahi hoon, vishal aur main relationship me reh chuke hai." Naina screamed at him for not paying heed on her talk, and He spoke - "Acha? wow nice...kab hua yeh sab sapne me?? because main toh vishal bhai ko ache se janta hoon woh kisi ladki ki taraf aankh utha kar bhi nahi dekhte hai...aur tujhe unhone sidha apni girlfriend bana di? Kitna fekegi aur yaar."

"Bahut badi galat fehmi me jee rahe hain aap sameer...aapke vishal bhai itne ghatiya insaan hain ki..." She tried to speak, but sameer scolded her - "Dekh naina mazak apni jagah hain aur rishta apni jagah...woh tera devar hain samjhi? Tu aise unki insult nahi kar sakti hain."

"I'm not insulting him, he deserves that sameer...jo masoomiyat ka unhone aap logo pe magic kar rakha haina, uske piche ka shaitan maine dekha hua hai." Naina told him, with extreme amount of hatred for that bastard, and Sameer raise his hand in the air to slap her, but he somehow control his anger, and warn her - "Fir se tune ek shabd bhi kaha na vishal bhai ke bare me...toh main sach me haath utha dunga tujhpe."

"And yeah please tera yeh wahiyaad joke band kar...it's so fucking irritating." He said with frustrating look, and this time instead of proving that she was in relationship with vishal. Naina directly unlock her phone, and opening her private file, she bravely showed her decent picture with him, and said - "Dekh lijiye aap apni aankhon se hi."

Sameer shockingly took her phone into his shivering hands, and stares their pictures with utmost shock. He was shattered completely, not even in his wildest dream had he thought that his wife and beloved cousin brother can be a couple once upon a time. This was completely unexpected and unwanted too.

"Main aapko batana chah rahi thi...lekin himmat hi nahi hui, par ab woh mujhe blackmail kar rahe hai, isliye keh diya sab." Naina said while hiccuping, and he looked her with tears of grief in his eyes.

"Blackmail? kiske liye?" He asked her with blank face, and she replied him in scared voice - "Woh...woh unke paas humare kuch intimate pictures hai."