Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Sameer and naina were relaxing on one of the most beautiful beach of Greece

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sameer and naina were relaxing on one of the most beautiful beach of Greece. They were silently staring the sunset, which had magical shade of orange and hot pink, there was little blend of yellow also over the sky. The whole place was looking so resplendent, so divine, and so halcyon. Naina looked at her husband, and then gently rested her head on his shoulder, feeling very peaceful in his arms, he give her some soft kisses on her head, and then wraps his one hand on her lower back, and again shifts his attention on adoring the nature, and its beauty.

"Kitna beautiful haina yaha sab?" She end the silence between them, and he said lovingly - "Hmm, par mere paas jo baithi haina, usse khubsurat is duniya me koi nahin hain."

"Hogaya aapka?" Naina playfully slap him on his chest, and sameer reply with intense smile - "Main toh shuru bhi nahi hua abhi tak jaan."

"Teen mahine kitne jaldi khatam hogaye na? matlab in the starting first week humara pura jhagda karne, aur use solve karne me hi gaya, but after that sab kuch normal hone laga. Humari bonding achi hogayi, hum ek dusre ki baaton ko samjhne lage, ek dusre ko pehchaan ne lage. Mujhe samjh aane laga ki aapko kaunsi kaunsi baaton se bahut chid chadti hai, toh fir maine woh topic hi nikalni band kardi...aapne bhi fir mujhe jaisi mein hoon waise accept kiya. So it's all about mutual understanding, jo humare bich gradually grow up hogayi time ke saath." Naina was caressing his hair affectionately, as his head was now resting on her comfortable lap. He hummed, and she ask him - "Galat kaha kya kuch?"

"Nahin...I was just thinking ki agar tune humare rishte ko second chance nahi diya hota, toh mein aaj yahan honeymoon pe kiske saath aata?" Instead of giving her beautiful answer, he joked, which upset to naina. She looks him angrily, and he innocently ask her - "Galat kaha kya kuch?"

"Hatiye...aapse toh baat hi nahin karni chahiye hai." She try to raise his head up, but he was strong enough to hold her hand, and kiss them softly. He lovingly sniff the scent of her henna, and said - "mujhe mehendi bahut pasand hai, aur tere in haathon me toh mehendi aur bhi bahut khubsurat dikh rahi hain."

"Mujhpe sab acha hi dikhta hai waise bhi. Mera ex bhi yahi kehta tha." Naina didn't realise that she is hurting to sameer, by talking about her ex boyfriend.

He immediately got up from her lap, and sat in distance from her, and just than she realised that in excitement she has talked about her ex, which has disappointed to sameer. She softly speak - "sorry, woh maine dhyan hi nahi diya josh josh me...please forgive me. Maine sach me jaan bujh kar uska naam nahi nikala tha."

"Tu humesha yahi karti hai naina, ab mein pura frustrated ho chuka hoon tere ex se. Yaar woh teri life me hain bhi nahin, still you always talk about him...itna pyaar us bande ke liye?" Sameer said in displeased tone, and continued looking the sky, which was bringing darkness now.

"No...I don't love him, maine toh use pyaar karna kab ka chod diya hai, pata nahi fir bhi kaha se uska naam meri zuban pe aa jata hain humesha." Naina wraps her both hands across his chest, and whispers in his ear in seductive voice - "He was my past, you are my present...and future too, how can I love him, When I have started to develop feelings for you?"