Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Tera aur jijaji ka jhagda hua hai kya?" As soon as he went away from there, Simran question her elder sister in solemnity

"Nahin toh...woh actually subah ek client ne inka dimag kharab kar diya so isliye he is little annoyed today." Naina said in small smile, and simran though looked convinced, but her heart knew that she is lying her.

"Kaisi hai meri gudiya?" Rama walk out of kitchen as soon as she finishes washing her hands, and softly hug her daughter, whose face was glistening more than usual.

"Main theek hoon mummy...aap batao, aap sab kaise hai?" Naina ask her in concern, and her mother replied her - "Aise toh sab theek hi hai...bas tere papa ki thodi tabiyat kharab hogayi thi kal raat."

"Kyun? kya hua unhe mummy?" She got panicked, when her mother told her that her father isn't well.

"Are chinta ki baat nahi hai...sirf thoda blood pressure high hogaya tha, ab normal hai...Dr.AM ne unhe uski dawai likh kar di hai jo bina holiday kiye unhe lifetime tak leni padegi." Rama said in sad look, and naina felt urgent need of seeing her father. There must have been some reason behind his bad health.

"Ab kaha hai papa?" Naina ask her in anxiety, and she said - "woh zara bank gaye hai kisi kaam se, thode time me aa jaye. Tu bata, damad ji nahi aaye tere saath?"

"Aaye the lekin chale gaye...kuch zaruri kaam tha unhe." Naina said in simple way, rama got very disappointed upon learning that her son-in-law has left their home without meeting her once.

"Main koshish karugi ki shaam ko woh dinner yahi kare." She tried to coax her mother, and then turning her head at simran. She said happily - "chal main tujhe tere liye layi gift dikhati hoon."

They both went inside the room, and naina gave her one beautiful floral print gown, and one designer neckpiece, which looked so delicate and so pretty. Simran got very happy after seeing her gifts, they were literally the best.

Naina also give her the packed box of foreign chocolate, and told her to eat in limit, because she know her sister. If once the box of chocolate is given to her, she will not leave it, until every chocolate from it won't go inside her stomach.

Simran nodded her head in yes, and then said in restless - "waise pata nahi kyu mera dil tujhe dekh kar yeh keh raha hain ki tu kisi baat se upset hain...I don't know if my conjecture is right or wrong, but jo glow tere face pe dikhna chahiye tha woh missing lag raha hain mujhe."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...I am really very happy with sameer, it's just that koi koi chizo ko lekar humare bich thode arguments hote hai, but that's fine. It happens between every husband wife, aur waise bhi kehte haina Jhagde se pyaar badhta hai." Naina replied her in sweet smile, and simran was finally able to feel little better, because she was tensed for her sister ever since she has seen her.