Day 16 (Billie Dean Howard)

*in a public place*

i was going shopping with billie dean for the third time this week, i hated shopping. but i never complained, i was with my stunning girlfriend all day. today we went to go get her nails done.
she was wearing a tight skirt and a blouse with the top 3 buttons undone, exposing part of her breasts.

"cmon baby we're gonna be late." i hear from the bottom of the stairs so i'm running down still brushing my hair until i just threw the brush down, gave her a kiss and walked out the door with her.

we got to the nail salon and just before her was her turn she said she needed to use the bathroom, she stood up and pulled her skirt up a little bit. as she was in the bathroom i got a message.

my billie dean <3: come here. i need to show you something.

this text kind of worried me so i went straight there, it was one big bathroom so nobody else could come in. i burst into this bathroom asking what's wrong. she looks up from her phone, eyes filled with lust.

she pushed me towards the door. my body pushing it closed, and locked the door. billies lips met mine and she ripped my shirt off and pulled my pants down, i felt her hot breath down my body when she was kissing me all over. i felt her hands grip my ass and she lifted me up and pulled me over to the sink and sat me down.

kissing down my neck and giving me love bites. slowly moving her hand down my body whilst she's doing this. when i started kissing her back i felt billies fingers thrust inside me. it left me to do nothing else but let out a moan.

she was pumping in and out of me and was showing no mercy. i seen the concentrations on her face and seeing that turned me on even more. i got used to the rhythm, until i heard "come for me baby." in my ear. which sent me over the edge.

i started riding out my orgasm on billies hand, then got dressed again. we came out the bathroom and sat back down right where we were 10 minutes ago.

"you're so hot when you come for me baby."

then she left to go to the nail artist, i paid her back at home.