Day 6 (Tammy)

*Clothes getting off*

I've always been in love with Tammy, from the moment I'd met her. I'm 22 and she's 43, nobody seemed to care about the age difference. Me and Tammy are together, Lou and Deb are together and Rose and Daph are together.

Even after the heist was over and we all had 31 million in our banks, we still hung out in the den. There was always a lot of seductive flirting going on between the couples, mainly Lou and Debbie. We always hang out there, there's barely any time we aren't there. Tammy divorced her husband because he was making her miserable and she sees her kids 3 days a week.

Nobody was there, I walked into the den to see Tam sat on the couch, playing a game on her phone. She looked so adorable, especially when she completed a level, her whole face lights up.

"Hey Tamtam." I say that standing at the door, it startled her a bit but it turned into a giggle.
"Hey baby." She looked at me with her perfect brown eyes.

I asked her where everyone was and she told me most of them were hungover, 2 of them were fucking. Yes it was Deb and Lou. She stood up and stared at my eyes for a few seconds, being lost in her eyes though, felt like an eternity. She leaned closer and I felt her hot breath on my neck, she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was wearing a red zip-up dress and she was wearing a long skirt with a shirt, she looked so hot. But I wanted it all off her.

She ran her hands down my body and brought them back up and grabbed the zipper. She started unzipping it, purposely tickling my back with her fingertips. I let out a breathy, almost moan out. She pushed me onto the floor and started pulling my dress off me, leaving me in my red lacy underwear. She pushed her face onto mine and she's the best kisser ever.

"It's a little bit unfair I'm the only one undressed here."

She looked me up and down and grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and moaned in pleasure to tease me. I pulled up her shirt and she had the most beautiful pink lacy bra on. She'd always been insecure and I don't know why, she's absolutely gorgeous.

This one also had some fluff, let me know what you think!