Day 2 (Ally Mayfair-Richards)

*Kiss (naked)*

Ally was in the shower, I was getting changed. I couldn't find anything to wear so I just sat on the bed with nothing on, obviously forgetting. I heard the water stopping from the bathroom and some footsteps, the door opened and there stood Ally. I was picturing her in a towel but what I got was so much better. She was stood at the door with nothing on. Her perfect hourglass figure left me speechless. I'm sure she noticed me staring her up and down but decided to ignore it to tease me. I walk over to Ally and try to pin her against a wall but she didn't let me.

"And just what are you trying to do?" She whispered into my ear.

I ignore her and walk away and into her closet, I start trying on her clothes since I couldn't find anything in my closet but all her clothes were too big, I normally loved her long, gorgeous figure, but not when her sexy clothes don't fit me. I turned around still naked and looked her in the eyes, she started kissing me. It wasn't like any other kiss, she grabbed my head and pulled me closer.

I lay on the bed and she lay next to me, still kissing me. She was moving her hand up and down my body which made me wanna kiss her even more. She kept pulling me closer until eventually, our foreheads were touching. It was a magical moment we were both caught in, she looked so beautiful. Her perfect brown eyes, her cheekbones sharp enough to cut glass. She was so much more than that though. She was the love of my life.

We finally stopped kissing and Ally was holding my cheeks, we started laughing as it was the most love we've ever felt and that bar was set very high.
"I love you." She said with a soft voice.
"I love you more." I replied with a softer tone than we are both used too.

What did you all think of this one ?? Sorry it's so short :(