Chap 5

Midoriya's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya: Yawn Is it already morning? Damn
|He attempts to get up|

Midoriya: {Why can't I get up? ..... oh....... Oh... you know what I don't need to get up anymore}

Jirou: Yawn
|Jirou rolls over in her sleep and falls off the bed|

Jirou: Owww.... Where am I? Yawn

Midoriya: Are you ok?

Jirou: Y-yeah... where am I? Wait.... Why am I in your room?!

Midoriya: Ah, so you don't remember yesterday?

Jirou: Yesterday? I woke up and went to class but that's all I remember........?

Midoriya: Ah, well to sum it up you and Tokoyami were both reverted to kids by that lady, and in the end you were tired so I brought you here to sleep and passed out as well.

Jirou: O-Oh... thanks Izu

Midoriya: Don't worry about it Kyo, but |he grabs his phone and turns it on| it's about time to get up anyways.

Jirou: Okay, I have to go now so I can sneak back to my room, I-I love you Izuku.

Midoriya pulls her towards himself and gives her a small kiss.

Midoriya: I love you too Kyouka.

Jirou got off his bed and snuck the room to get back to her own so she could get dressed, while Midoriya got up and grabbed his headphones before heading down to the common room where he sees Bakugo and Kirishima having a conversation.

Midoriya: Hey Katsuki.

Bakugo: Hey Izuku what's up.

Midoriya: Nothing much, you ready for the day or are you going to continue talking to your pal.

Bakugo: Yeah we were trying to find a plan to find out if who we like likes us back.

Midoriya: Oh, well you should get ready because we're in for a ride today, I can feel it already.

Bakugo: Doesn't help that Sensei already told you what we're doing.

Midoriya: Your not wrong.

Kirishima: So am I just going to be left out of the loop?

Kirishima approaches Midoriya and gets within a meter of him.

Kirishima: My names Kirishima, I know we already met but it's good to see you in good spirits.

Midoriya was taken back by Kirishima's bright smile.

Bakugo: Yo Kiri, you should back up a bit bud.

Kirishima: Hm? Why?

Bakugo: He doesn't like it when people get within his bubble.

Kirishima: OH! Sorry about that man, that wasn't very manly of me, heheh.

Midoriya: You fixed it so it's fine.

Jirou came down the stairs, dressed in Jeans and one of Izuku's shirts

Bakugo: Oh, so you two are a thing?

He points at Jirou's shirt as she looked down at it and began blushing

Izuku: Yeah, we are, she must have taken it without me realizing it.

Jirou: Do you mind?