"What will people think?" She gulped, he looked up into her eyes.

"People should understand this. There are couples, who have a very big age gap but they love each other until the end. But unfortunately, because of 'what will people think' thing, they have to separate."

He slowly drew circles on her palms.

"I will never let this thing come into our relationship. As long as both of us are happy, that is the only thing that matters. People will just speak and threw insults at us. They will just try to put us down but if we stand stronger against them, it won't happen. Wanna know something?" 

She nodded.

"My parents have an age gap of 10 years." 

"Really??" She asked with wide eyes, he nodded.

"But see, my parents still live happily. Another fact is that my mom was the first one to hit on my dad first because she said he was handsome." He chuckled. 

"Your parents are very sweet."

He nodded. "Mom didn't care about my dad being a mafia. She loved him and feels happy with him, that's the only thing that mattered to her. They fell in when my mom was 16 while dad was 26. They waited until my mom was a legal adult and got her dream job, then they married and had me. My mom still does her dream job happily while I fully took my dad's mafia when I was 18."

"Wow, that's a...lot."

"My dad arranged me with his best friend's daughter because he wanted me to have a settled life with a wife and kids. The marriage came and I met you. I also never knew that I would fell in love with someone way younger than me like my dad but I think I did and here we are now."

He brought her right hand up and pecked her knuckles.

"I know you are very mature as compare to your age when it comes to serious things but there is also an inner child inside you, which always tries to make everyone happy around them and that's what I like about you." 

"That is very deep." She whispered. "I never really know someone would see me like this."

"But I did."

"Well...I love you too." She muttered with red cheeks.

"I know." He smiled.

"How?"

"The way you act with me. I'm not dumb enough not to notice those small caring actions of yours and how flustered you become whenever we have skin contact."

"Oh."

"Aish! I don't know what to ask you!" He groaned.

"Sorry?"

"I mean, you're my wife and I can't just ask you to be my girlfriend." He sheepishly smiled. "Let's try something new."

"Okay." She chuckled.

"Lee Eun- I mean Jeon Eunji, will you accept me as your husband forever?"

She squealed internally because he looked very cute while asking that and said, "Yes, of course." Following with a laugh. He grabbed her face and started to peck her all over her face. "K-Koo, stop! It tickles!" She laughed.

He lastly pecked her lips and rested his forehead against her. "How come I got a cute wife like you?"

"Maybe because Hana unnie ran away." She joked.

"Of course you would say that." He laughed and put his lips on hers. She smiled and closed her eyes. Their lips were just together with both of them smiling, no movement of their lips. He pulled away and both of them opened their eyes, staring at each other. "I love you, Eunji."

"I love you too, Koo." She grinned.

"If your drama is over, can we eat dinner now!!" Someone shouted from outside and banged the door, which made both of them flinch and turn their faces to the door. 

"Suga hyung, what the heck!!?!" Jungkook yelled, annoyed because their 'lovely' moment broke.

"Don't heck me, I'm hungry and I've been waiting for the past half an hour, hoping that you will come out and continued to listen to your LOVELY confession. Now, come out, I'm hungry. Others are not letting me eat until you both come!!!" With that, they heard some sounds of footsteps walking away.

"This hyung will surely taste my fist one day." He gritted his teeth. She got down from his lap and fixed her clothes and hair.

"Come on, I'm also hungry." She said and her gaze suddenly fell on his lap, more like 'there'. "Wait, what's that?" She pointed at his crouch. "Is that a boner?"

His eyes went wide and he looked down at his boner, which he totally forgot. "Oh shit!" With the red face, he got down from the bed and ran to the washroom, accidentally stumbling in between. Eunji started to laugh while seeing him embarrassed like this.

"Deal with your problem and come fast downstairs!" She said while knocking on the bathroom door and quickly ran downstairs since her stomach was growling because of hunger.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Sorry for this another boring chapter again-

I started this book at 2nd June and it's 13th June now and it has 4K reads. wOw. My hardwork sometimes pays off-

Anyhow, I wanna tell you one thing. Don't spam me, asking for updates. I think I'm the only one who publishes 3-4 chapters in a day. I will do updates myself. Sometimes when I'm writing the next chapter, you spam me for updates and it also disturbs me while writing the next chapter. Yes, spam me when I only publish ONE chapter in a DAY. Like, I posted one but then didn't post one until the mid night, then you've full rights to spam me but when you already got 3, please don't. I'm in 10th grade and currently on summer vacations, that's when you're getting updates or else I sometimes post only 1 chapter in two days. I don't want to spoil you and then you all getting used to it and then suffering when my school starts again.