'Oh no, I can't pull away now. I have already resist myself from the day I pecked her in front of her stepmom and now, I won't be able to resist it', With that thought, he pressed his lips against her more. 

She blinked, staring into his now closed eyes. Her eyes fluttered closed and melted into his soft lips. He parted his lips and captured hers in his in a gentle manner. He kept his phone aside and grabbed her waist with that hand. Her hands, which were still on his shoulder formed into fists.

The room was dead silent. Eunji's mind was clouded with a number of thoughts and she couldn't think straight. Jungkook's heart was beating at an unknown speed, fast, very fast. He never knew his heart could beat that fast.

Her head moved back a little when he hardly pressed his lips. Their noses bumping with each other. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. She also tilted her head in the opposite direction and slowly moved her lips like he was doing.

A small smile formed on his lips when he finally felt her kissing back. She parted her lips and took his in hers. The atmosphere around them slowly started to turn hot with their bodies heating up.

He stopped kissing her and moved his head a little back, eyes half-opened. He saw hers were still closed with her lips a little swollen and pink now. Her cheeks were red now with her hair messed up in a cute state. "So sweet." He whispered in a husky voice as he licked his lips and pushed his lips again on hers but this time, more roughly.

Her hands went behind his neck and to his dark locks, slowly running her hand through them. He put his other hand on her thigh but that also slowly moved up and gently grabbed her neck, pulling her more closer to him.

Their bodies crashed together with his back later leaned on the bed's back. Their lips connected perfectly like long-lost pieces of puzzles. There was an unknown feeling in Eunji's stomach that she never felt before in her life.

He took her bottom lip in between his teeth and nibbled on it. She parted her lips, gasping lowly, her hot breath hitting his face. He sensed her hot breath, which indicated that her mouth is open, he took an opportunity and quickly slid his tongue.

She let out a low whine, feeling his warm tongue in her mouth. His hand left her waist and went to her bare thigh since she has shorts on, squeezing it gently. He groaned in between their lips when she tucked on his hair. The kiss was becoming hot and sloppy second by second.

Their chest pressed against each others in a very intimidating manner. It felt like they have a kissed a lot before. The way their lips move, their tongue, their warm touches, everything felt so satisfying and unreal.

He slowly pulled away, a thin string of saliva still connecting their lips. Their heavy breathing could be heard in the dead silent room. His head dropped on her bare neck since her oversize hoodie already slipped down on her shoulder, revealing her collarbone. His lips brushing on her soft neck as he stuck his tongue out, giving a light and small lick on it.

His actions made her whimper lowly and his name slipping from her mouth, "Koo~" Hearing his nickname, which sounds so innocent and sweet coming from her mouth made him hard down there.

"Say that again." He whispered with a little bit of dominance in his voice and he pecked the same spot.

"Koo, a-ah." She moaned and moved her hands away from his hair to his shoulders, gripping them tightly. Pleasure. That was the thing she felt for the first time. 

"Oh god!" He growled while closing his eyes, feeling himself getting harder and harder as the time passed.

"S-Shit." She breathed heavily and threw her head in the crook of his neck when he started to give open mouth kisses from her neck to the way of her collarbone. His hand, that was rested on her thigh started to caress it. She let out another moan when he gently bit her skin.

*Knock knock!*

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

You all need this^^

You all need this^^

Why so silent🙃

Can't believe it took me almost 2 hours to write this small chapter or around 1200 words...

Honestly, it was my first time writing THIS kind of scene. My first kiss scene and smut was good, that is in Rock, Papers and Scissors (Collab with Mochi_Panda_0317, the book is in her account) ig.

I mean, this one is too detailed. That's what I'm talking about. It's my first time writing something in THAT detail.

I hope it was good and give you butterflies or anything you get while reading these scenes-