❝ 𝟸𝟹 ❞

I gasped and covered my mouth with my palm. "That bitch." Jane gritted her teeth.

"Wow, mom."

"I knew that that mafia boss will never like her and will treat her as a maid." I heard her evil laugh and then sound of heels of their shoes walking away. It was then silent in the whole room.

"What the heck!?!" My stepmom snapped.

"H-How could you?" I spoke up, four of them looked at me.

"E-Eunji." Aera stuttered.

"I-It's not true! It's fake!" My stepmom said.

"But it was clearly your voice." Jungkook then looked at me. "Come here." He motioned his hand to me, I slowly walked to him. 

"I didn't know you are like this?" I said in disbelief.

"I told you it's not true!" Her face was slowly turning red because of anger.

"Cut it out. We already saw your true colors." I balled my fists. Hearing some footsteps, I turn my head and saw RM, J-Hope, Jin, and Suga walking toward us. How come they are in here?

"Here." RM threw a folder on the center table, in front of my stepmom. With shaky hands, she picked it up and opened it.

"W-What-" Her eyes went wide. "T-This can't happen."

"What?" I looked at RM. "What's in there?"

"Real property papers." He smirked. "After I found out about your real plans, I did all research and found all these real property papers. It clearly says that all these properties belong to Eunji with real signatures of Lee Mina aka Eunji's biological mom. Also, the total money that her mom left also belongs her to now, which is 50 million dollars in the total amount."

My jaws dropped at that amount. Was my mom that rich!?

"This can't be true!!" She screamed and tore off the papers. My eyes went wide and I was about to go to her but Jungkook grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"We know you're going to do that. That's why we gave you copies of original papers." Jungkook smirked.

"And here are those papers." J-Hope showed her a black folder.

"I think if you didn't come here, this wouldn't have happened." Jin chuckled.

"I'm going to kill you!" She was about to storm to me but someone grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back.

"Not in our watch." It was Yeona. Wait- when did they come??

"After what you did to my best friend, I won't hesitate to kill you." Bora came from behind her with a very scary face.

"Let go of me!" She struggled. Yeona twisted her arm more, she hissed.

"Let go of our mom!" Ara said but Yuri grabbed her with the back of her dress's collar.

"Oh no no kid, you shouldn't interfere in adult matters." Yuri shook her head. Aera was just sitting on the sofa, staring blankly into the air.

"Everyone, see what we brought!" A voice shouted, I look there and saw Jimin and V dragging my dad.

"We found him drinking and smoking with some men in an alleyway," V said and both of them threw him on the ground. That's when I noticed he looked drunk with his hands tied behind his back.

"Dang, I really want to teach this bitch a lesson," Bora said with a creepy smile while looking at my stepmom. 

"Me too, even though I don't know Eunji for that long but I still got attached with her." Yeona smirked.

"My hands are also itching, I really want to beat someone," Jane said while shaking her hands.

Jungkook stood up. "Do you want your friends to teach them a lesson for what they did to you?" He whispered to me as he bent to my height, I looked at him.

"Yes, sure. They should learn a lesson. I'm fed up with always forgetting for everything they do to me. This time, they crossed their lines. I don't think I will be able to forget them now." I whispered back.

"So, should I allow them?" He asked, I nodded. "Fine then." He stood straight. "Since I never raise my hands on girls, I'm giving five of you freedom to do whatever you want to do with them."

"Oof, I'm excited!" J-Hope cheered.

"I will bring popcorns!" Jin grinned.

"By the way, who recorded it?" I tucked on Jungkook's hand, he looked down at me.

"You really want to know?" 

"Yes, please." I nodded. 

"They are already present here."

"Who?"

"You can come out!!" He shouted. Then I heard clicks of shoes. I turn my head to look at the person and gasped because of whom I saw.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Who was it?