the girl from before...

Emma's POV

I was thinking to myself  how...i got along with this girl so well. It feels like i have known her for along time. This was so weird. The first girl who i let slide...i dident want to kill her. Or i dident want her to be killed...by anyone. Its the first time i dident kill a victim..and she dident even call the cops...wasent freaking out or anything. We decided it was time to go. So i figured slender would be super worried. (which he was) so i said goodbye and we agreed to meet eacother again sometime as we exchanged phone numbers. I then took of into the darkness walking into the wood slowly hanging my head with my hoodie on. I then hear something crackle. I glance to my side as i see what looks like a figure of a man. I then quickly teleport behind him and hold a scaple close to his pale white neck. And then i notice his soft black hair and he says deeply and chuckles "gee id so bite you right now but i wouldeent wanna mess up my beautiful smile." i then released him. "God jeff you scared the living shit out of me." he just starts laughing "hahahahahahahahahah" he laughs. "Shut up jeff its not funny!" i snarl.

He just smirks and stops laughing. "Alright alright" he says. " so anyways whats your problem? Why did you run out on everyone like that?" i just hang my head low and look at the ground. " i..i saw something i dident want to..." i say quetly as he puts his arm around me. He then pulls me close to him and says, " did masky make you watch porn again?" you just shutter in shock. "W-wha! No! And what exactly do you mean;again?!?!" you stutter. "Haha its a joke darling." n..no say. " i was about to give jack flowers...i felt sorry..i walked into his room and he was..on top of..(Y/N)...  He just looks completely shocked."I KNEW HE WAS A PLAYAHH!!!" he yells. " i guess your right on that part." i say quietly. "Just ignore him for a while unless he comes to you and picks you up and gets on his hands and knees and says will you marry me." jeff says smugly. I laugh. Wow. I just realized how much jeff makes me laugh..hes the light in these damn clouds. The only friend ill ever have...*smiles* "thanks jeff." "for being there for me and shit." i say."no problem." he chuckles.  We then both start walking home and then a few minutes later we both arrived back at the mansion.i tell him thnks for cheering me up and walking home with me. He says "anytime" and we both walk into the house.

                         Jeffs POV

So i then walk in with emma and we both run directly to our best friends. I run to BEN. ,and she runs to TaRa. Me and tara have known eachother along time..we love talking and hunting with eacother so i finally decided to ask her out. So since BEN and emma are going on a date, were all gonna go on a double date. TaRa thought it would be fun. And so did i. So that what we all agreed on. I walked up to BEN and as soon as he saw me he immediately dragged me into his room and locks the door." ok man." he says "i need dome help with what im gonna wear for tommorow." he says. "Oh ok what do you need help with?" i say. He then whips out two suits. One is green with a black tie and one is black with a green tie. "Which one?" he asks. "The black with a green tie obviously." thanks man. Lifesaver!!! Ben runs out excitedly.