it doesent even matter

Emmas POV

I cant believe it..i am broken...sad and angry..but i shouldent be. No. I cant be. And i wont be. I just need to blow off some steam by killing some pepole.yesh.murder is the only solution to this fucking hell of a problem. So i head out of the woods and walk up to a town. Its pretty dark outside with just a few steet lights flickering and dimming the town as it progressively gets darker and darker. Then i see a lady walking along the streets. So i follow jer slowly. Then i make it quite obvious that she is being watched and followed. She then starts running as i walk after her at normal pace. I decided i had enough of running. So i teleport right infromt of her as a blood curdling scream escaps her mouth.*smiles* "well isent that muisic to my ears..." i say lowly. She trembles in fright. Then i grab a pistol out of her purse that she is carrying. I then un load it and throw the bullets into a fountin near by. *she trembles and crys* "please dont kill me please i have a family c-cant we just talk about this?" i stopped as i looked at her. I then shove the drill back into my suitcase as i sit her down and i sit down next to her on the edje of the fountin. "W-whats the matter maamm?" she says to me. As i hang my head and sigh,i begin to tell her the whole story and what happend and all that i have saw and been through. We talked a while and then headed to a cafe to talk a little more. "So wait...you said a guy named Jack did this to you?" she said. "Yeah but mabye it wont matter after i go on that date with ben...i mean..if jack likes her..i should Get over it,go on a date with ben,and see what happens..i really liked jack...i mean..i loved him,i-i put my heart in his hand and he broke it..i really dont want to ever fall in love with him ever again..and it cant be that way. I couldent even if i wanted to. It doesent matter..she was with him. And theres nothing i can do about it." i said. "Your right." she says "and thanks for toatally not killing me. Im sasha." she says. "Im Emma." i say back*