JACK X READER

It was getting dark out fast...(Y/N) was walking down the street and crossed into a deep dark forest. She was...well..she dident know what she was feeling...sadness that she had just killed her entire family,or pure insanity...she was veary confused. She stopped at a small dibit in the woods which was filled with dirty water. She sat down and stared into the dirty water, with her dark (H/C) and (H/L) greesey hair and her pure (M/C) mask that was painted ever so delightfully but was now splattered in blood.she had no choice but to take her mask off. So she gentally pulled her mask away from her face,only to reveal her deep,dark,black gaping holes in place of her eyes. Before (Y/N) became a stray creepypasta murder(was not long ago) she was a veary bright young teenager. She had had an "incedint" with  her jelous ex. You see, when they were together...he never treated her right..he would force her to have angry sexual intercorse whenever he has had a bad day...never saying he loves her...abusing her..raping her..he was the worst..but..she tolarted it..until one day she broke up with him..of course  he did not like this idea at all. He pushed her agains the wall trying to stab her with a pocket knife  he had in his pocket. She stuggled,but did get away. She pushed him off and punched him out cold. She then took his knife and stuffed it in her dark (F/C) hoodie and proceeded to drag him to his apartment. He was still out cold so she decided to tie him down and punch him. So she did...she felt better after giving him a black eye. She then drove home and walked into her small/big house. It was average size. She had figured that she had some dirt on her hands so she walked to the bathroom and ran the water in her bathtub.she noticed a man..standing outside her window who was across the street that seemed to be looking at her, and watching her every move ever so carefully.she just ignored the fact that it was staring at her and wearing a mask. She then undressed and slipped into the bathtub and sank her body down to her neck as she relaxed in the bathtub slowly scrubbing her arms and legs,washing the blood off of herself she couldent stand it. She had to wash her face. So she slowly once again,pulled away that same,painted mask and tossed it carefully to the side as it hooked onto a spout of a soap bottle hanging  there. So she grabbed a rag and carefully put soap on it and turned it into bubbles.she took the rag to her skin and slowly started to rub her face with the cold rag which felt great on her face.she had forgotten all about the man outside enjoying her bath,she tilted her head back allowing her (H/L) (H/C) hair to float in the calm water. She was enjoying this bath more  than anything. She lifted  her head a bit and smiled. But unfortunate enough for her she had things to do tommorow and had planned to murder a fAmily of 4. She was happy at this idea so she stepped out of the bathtub carefully landing on the soft bloodstained rug just oitside of the bathtub.she looked at the mirror and it was lined with police tape and duct tape.she smiled at the bloodstaines in the sink as she looked down. She was happy. She grabbed her mask off of the soap and placed it over her face knowing that she would eventually take it off Anyways.she slipped into some shorts and a t-shirt. Something simple and comfortable.she glanced out the window only to see the man on her front lawn staring  up at the windows with his blue and black mask. She once  again ignored this man she thought was a illusion.she then crawled into her bed and coverd up and soon fell asleep.only...not knowing that the strange  man...was standing in her room hovering over her and watching her...watching her every movement and breath...he then layed down behind her and hugged her as she slept.