METTING HER

E.j's POV

it was about,maybe 1:30 am and i finally decided to stop watching her sleep and join her. So thats what i did. She did not react so i assuming she is still sleeping. So i kind of wrap my arms around her and pull her close into me as she sleeps soundly and our breathing goes insync. I slip my mask off and drop it to the floor quietly placing it next to hers falling asleep. She hugged me alot in her sleep. I whisperd "goodnight my little kidney..."

~THE NEXT DAY COMES~

I wake up next to her and do something i haven't done in a long time, i smile slightly.and run my fingers through her hair veary carefully.she wakes up veary slowly. Im just wearing my boxers and laying next to her curled up with her.she finally awakens and slowly realizes that she has a man snugging onto her in her bed.

(Y/N's POV)

You hade a wonderful dream about you murdering a family of 8.you woke up compleatly satisfied. But your smiling face suddenly turns to a deep shade of blush pink when you feel the arms of a person wrapped around you.you quickly open your eyes and flip over only to see a man with unnaturally dark skin and deep,dark ,black,gapeing holes in his eyes similar to yours. Somehow you are not frightened at all and you actually put on a little smile as both of your dark souless eyes meet."how did you sleep?" the boy asked. "Great thanks" you said like this was all compleatly normal for you. He was surprised or shocked at this reaction of yours.

E.j's POV

she has awoken...her reaction really surprised me.she had woken up and acted as if this was all ok. And she dident mind. I finally choked out the words "yeah..maybe we should do this again sometime.." she just giggles veary lightly at my comment "oh dont worry,we will."i smiled at her at the comment. "Hey uhm.." she rambled on "i kind of had a few plans for today.." and i rudely interrupted her "i have an creepypasta meeting with slender today.." ok she replied.