THE NEXT DAY

(Y/N's POV)

Well..it was getting lighter outside and we talked for a while and decided to finally get up and get dressed. So we both did. And to a surprise getting dressed together felt...natural..we wore simlar casual outfits. We both wore plain dark colored jeans and a hoodie. He put his mask on as well as i did.he look so amazing as he put his mask on...his beautiful brown/redish hair...sticking out just perfectly. I stared just a bit...he looked,amazing. I blushed still staring  at him. He looked at me as he finished slipping his hoodie on carefully."Is there something on my mask??" he spoke. "N-no your perfec- i mean its perfect.i..i..uh.." i thought to myself, "god damnit (Y/N) keep it together."  he just simply lifts up gis mask a bit and smiles. I blush and smile back.

                         E.j's POV

  When we got dressed she dident seem shy about anything.it was like as if she dident mind.she was blushing like crazy looking at me.i hope u dident scare her too bad yesterday.i was wearing my mask over my blushing face.there is no way she would like...like someone like me...but- could she? I thought to myself. My emotions are all mixed up. Iv never felt this way..or even thought about love...at this point my face was conpleatly red from blushing.then...she had asked me a question.she asked if i would wanna go help her murder a family of 4 with her today.i planned on going to a meeting with all the other creepypastas and then returning to the mansion.but..she changed my mind completely. I decided i would go with her. It was just a meeting right? Same old boring meeting.so we decided to head out afterwards. So we walked and walked up to a  little house that had lights on and we picked the lock and crashed through the window.then we strapped them down and started with the mother.

                     (Y/N's POV)

we crashed into the house and strapped them all down not able to move..we moved twords the mother and decided to start with her. I took out my black suitcase with all my equipment in it. I opend it and we had putten duct tape on her mouth and began. He was standing on the other side of the woman as i passed him some scaples.i thought to myself, "this is gonna be great." i grabbed the tiny white power drill and smiled at the lady. "You know jack.." jack looked at me amd smiled "yes?" he spoke. "I have a feeling today is a good day..." he smiles. "Absolutely" he says. He then holds down her head and i smile as i take the drill to her stomach and start piercing and drilling deep into her flesh carefully as she struggles. Blood splats all over my mask and then i tear out her left kidney and place it in a plastic bag. I then lick my lips as i move to the other side and start drilling the other side. Once i hit the kidney i then be more careful and askes him to pass me the scalpel. I then cut out the cord that holds the kidney in and cut it out also putting that kidney in a bag. "Now that thats complete, its time to have some real fun eh jack?" jack laughs lightly "yep" he says. To my and jacks surprise,the lady is still alive...barely..."i guess its time to finish her off then hm jack?" you said." oh yes of course." he says calmly. So i walk up to the lady,take a scaple and say," sweet dreams,mother..." as i stab her throat  with the sharp tool and trace it deep into the ski of her neck. She flat lines.

                         E.j's POV

It was beautiful. She was beautiful.the way that she stabbed into that chicks neck...and how she smiled as she ripped out her kidneys...he knew it. He couldent let her go back to that house...that place..its the first place the cops would be looking.at this point he would do anything to protect her. Anything.he was going to ask her to stay with him at the creepypasta mansion until it was safe to go back to her house.(he of course dident want her to go back) so he dident plan on doing anything about the house. He thought maybe she could become a real creepypasta...he got this weird feeling in his stomach...like..butterflies as he watched her slowly toutre the rest of the family and kill all of them.