I know that most of us here have gone to Paris plenty of times, but still, they can't always have a long vacation due to school works.

But what excites me the most is that we will be able to visit the Louvre, the world's largest and most visited museum. How I wish that I could bring Aiden too, because then we would be able to stroll around the gallery together. He has once promised me to bring me there, but he hasn't managed to do so because of his busy schedule.

"Max." I turn around to face Max, who's sitting behind me. "This is so cool. I've never been to that museum."

Max doesn't look as excited as the rest of our classmates, but his eyes glint with amusement when I speak to him with such excitement. "Yeah." He gazes at me.

" He gazes at me

Paris.

We're here. I can't believe that I'm now standing inside the Louvre.

When I told Mom, Dad and Aiden about this field trip a few days ago, they were just as excited as I was -- they seemed happy that I was that happy.

Well, Dad was a bit skeptical -- he kept reminding me to stay among the school crowd.

Please, Dad. As if someone would kidnap me in Paris.

I smile from ear to ear as I travel my eyes around the museum. This place is huge and beautiful -- it has a multilevel maze of galleries, passageways, staircases and escalators.

We've encountered its famous glorious art -- Mona Lisa, and many other collections of masterpieces modified and added to from one century to another.

Thousands of works of art and artifacts are on show, split into eight departments and housed across three wings. What I love the most, of course, are the paintings and sculptures.

While I'm strolling the Grand Galerie, admiring the French romantic paintings alongside the floor, I text Aiden. My fingers move so quickly as I type the message.

Me: I found 'The Raft of the Medusa' earlier' !

Aiden: Cool! Have you found 'The Lacemaker'?

The latter painting is a famous 16th-century one, inspired by a successful novel and film. It depicts a young girl focused on her work. This is the kind of conversation that only the two of us can understand, I suppose.

After sending a reply to Aiden, which says that I'll let him know once I find another masterpiece, Max's voice snaps me out of my thought.

"Luna."

I halt, turning around to face him. I guess that I've been too lost in my own world, but the moment I see amusement again in his expression, I guess that he doesn't have any problem with that.