Flower-ed

Kringggg! Krinngggg!

"Mom? Why?"

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere. What's the matter?"

"Where exactly are you? I am at your place."

"What? I'm out of the country."

"Where?"

"Aish! SoKor! Why? Why are you at my place?"

"South Korea? Why? What are you doing there? Another business? Why are you not informing us ahead of time?"

"I'm not a baby anymore. Why are you at my place?"

"Nothing. Just want to check on you. Am I not allowed to since you're independent now?"

"Mom, it's not that. But you should have told me if you were planning to visit. Not all the time I imprisoned myself at home. I need to breath also."

"Ah! Whatever! Then what are you doing there? When will you come back?"

"Just. I'm not sure yet. I might stay here for a week or two."

"Who's with you? Where are you staying?"

"Mom please. I need little bit of privacy here. Talk to you when I fly back. Bye."

HANG UP.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and my parents are very close. We're like a typical friends. But these past few weeks, I was so stressed that I need to unwind. I wanted to visit SoKor since it was one of my dreamed country.

I become successful at the age of 23, so I fixed my future itinerary to visit the countries I dreamed of since I can now afford whatever I want. I was planning to travel last year but Pandemic Crisis took place globally. So I set aside all my plans to focus on how to maintain the stability of my companies.

But before that, I will introduced myself.
My name is Skyleigh—Skyleigh Hendrix, 24 years young. A virgo. A single businesswoman. An outcast.

I used to being alone and staying at home is my favorite part. But this time, I need to come out in my shell and wanted to spread my wings outside.

I've been inloved with Korean and Japanese culture so I have a big room for anything related to Korean or Japanese especially fangirling.