85 - the Labyrinth & the Suneater

Start from the beginning

One of them had a trumpet as a tongue, the other had odd curved up eyebrows, and the last one had a knife in hand. "You take one of them!" His centipede like arms unwrapped from his neck—he has real hands at the end of them—and wrapped around two of the thugs. Aizawa used his quirk on the one that wasn't captured yet, bubbles appeared out of her hands. One popped in the one that was holding the knife's, face. "Sorry guy!" The sidekick grabbed him by the back of neck and pinned his arm onto his back. "We'll make sure these three don't follow, go on, we won't be far behind."

"My eyes!" The thug cried out in pain with comical tear streams running down his cheeks, he was pinned to the ground at a quick pace. "So quick!" Kirishima commented, "Let's go!" They all started moving again, "Not much farther now!" They ran down steps and ran through a short hallway, though that came to an end once they was a dead end in their sights. "Looks like a dead end!" They slowed down, "There's no way through?!" The chief grit his teeth. "What the deal, Nighteye?!" An irk mark appeared on Rock Lock's forehead. "I'll take a look!" Mirio took off his head gear and approached the dead end.

'It looks rough around the edges, it's probably a man made wall.' (Y/n) crossed her arms, "Wait Lemillion! You're gonna be butt naked if you..." Amajiki interrupted by tapping the energetic red head on the shoulder, "The special fibers in Mirio's costume are made from his own hair. So the costume reacts and permeates stuff just as well as he can. He's fine." The blonde boy retracted from the wall, "This wall's the only thing in our way! It's a thick one though." (Y/n) walked forward without anyone noticing, "Chisaki probably did this with his whole destroy-and-re-create thing."

"How sneaky," Fat Gum added to Rock Locks speculation. "We've come too for to let this stop us!" Midoriya clenched his fists, "Right!" They were about to attack the wall with their quirks and pure determination, but they noticed the blue haired girls figure right in front of the wall. "Huh?" They paused, "Did he really think something as puny as a wall could stop me?" The lights flickered above them, "Pathetic." She flicked the wall with her middle finger, it completely shattered apart and caved into itself. "This kid gets the job done, huh?" Rock Locks arms drooped to his side. "She smashed right through..."

"Let's keep moving, no time to waste." She was about to take a step forward, but, "The corridor...it's..!" Bubble Girl noticed the wall closing up, "Wait, lookit that!" She pointed at the rolling ground. The ex-vigilante furrowed her eyebrows, "The hallway! It's twisting and morphing!" Someone stated the obvious. "It ain't Chisaki! This isn't his shtick! I'd say it's gotta be their HQ director, Irinaka!" The chief pointed out, "But the scale of what he's doing here if off the charts! He's supposedly limited to controlling something the size of a fridge!" (Y/n) bit on her nail, "He definitely used trigger then."

"His quirk let's him possess objects and control them from the inside, Mimicry. He must've taken control of the concrete down here and turned it into a living labyrinth." She backed up as everyone shuffled closer to each other. "I was all set to deal with some obstacles, but the whole basement? It's gotta be taking a toll on the guys stamina. Can you cancel it out, Eraser?!" The latter glanced around in hopes of spotting the perp, "Not unless I catch sight of his real body," he replied to Fat Gum. (Y/n) planted her shoes firmly on the ground, "It wouldn't be a wise move to blow the whole place to bits, right Mirai?"

"Don't you even think about doing that." She scoffed under her breath. "The passage way keeps shifting around, we'll never reach the targets at this rate. Meanwhile the bad guys will have all the time in the world to escape. What's our next move here? We gotta be quick...no...it's hopeless. How can we even think about saving them when we're totally doomed?" The indigo haired boys teeth grinded together, "Tamaki!!" He snapped out of his trance, "This isn't like you! You're Suneater, after all! Plus, we can make it through this!" Mirio rushed past the boy.