Pride Chapter 2: Burning passion

Start from the beginning

"..."

"...come on, say something before you send me back to my checkpoint."

"...I love you."

"Darn, I was hoping that you would give me some advice with this because there might be another me running around...well, I'll just make do with what I got."

"I love you."

"Yeah Yeah, I know."

-------------------------------------------------

Subaru returned to the moment he started the large fire that would set Lugnica into flames. As he returns to this checkpoint, he takes a moment to process everything that happened in the shadow garden and in the previous loop. He knows that there is some other Natsuki Subaru running around yet he is not sure whether or not he really is his counter part or someone like Capella. As he was processing the new information, he turns towards Elsa and Meili, seeing that the two are still alive.

'Hm. I need to get information but I also need to complete my goal here...'

Subaru took a moment to think of a plan before looking at the assassins once again to say,

"Meili, Elsa, I'm going to need you two to do something else."

"What is it?"

"Meili, let your demon beasts know that there is another person who looks exactly like me. If any of your demon beast friends find him, make sure they capture him. I want him alive."

"Okey dokie!"

Meili goes off with the Guiltylowe into the kingdom to look for the other Subaru

Meili goes off with the Guiltylowe into the kingdom to look for the other Subaru. As she leaves off, Subaru turns towards Elsa to give her orders.

"I also want you to look for the other Natsuki Subaru but with you it's different."

"How so?"

"Capture him and get as much information from the fake as you can. Once you got every inch of information from him, you are allowed to kill him however you want."

"My My, that's quite the order."

"Yes...oh also make sure to kill the knight with purple hair. That bastard somehow survived what blue did to him."

"My My, you are making this so much fun, contractor."