𝐂. ᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

Gᴇɴʀᴇ: Fluff

--
Nᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
--

Your POV

Stomping to your room, a scowl present on your face. You recently fought with your parents about moving out to go to your dream university. They were always telling you to go and follow your dreams, so why are they giving you this bullshit?

Slamming your door shut, the loud sound echoed in the halls. Feeling the soft sheets of your bed as you lay down, you got your phone out to call your best friend —Killua Zoldyck. Hearing the beep, signaling that he answered your call, you spoke.

"Hey..." your raspy voice called out to him. "Yo. Did something happen?" worry laced his words making you have butterflies, given the fact that your best friend cared for you.

See, you've been crushing on your best friend for a while now. The small things he did for you always made you feel soft and knowing that he'll always be there for you, you're practically on cloud 9.

"I fought with my parents about the uni problem" a sigh escaped your lips as you flopped down on your bed. 

"Again?" you heard the frustration in his voice before hearing the beeping sound, letting you know that he dropped the call.

This surprised you. He's never done this when you were venting to him. Maybe he was tired of hearing all your problems? Maybe he didn't want to be friends anymore 'cause you were annoying him?

Tears pricked your eyes as the heavy feeling inside becomes overwhelming. Before you could even start to bawl, you heard a knock on your window. 

Who was that? What if it's a burglar? Grabbing the pepper spray that's on your bedside table, you carefully walked towards the window. Opening up the curtains, your eyes widen at the sight of the person in front of you.

"Eh? Killua, what are you doing here?" his small chuckle resonated in your ears which seemed like music to you. "And why is your face so red, huh? Did you read those BL lemons on Wattpad again?" he laughed harder as he saw your embarrassed face.

"W-what do you mean?! I don't even read those..." you mumbled, cursing the fact that you forgot he has your Wattpad account. "Well, you haven't answered my question" This made him look away, a small tint of red spread across his cheeks. You internally screamed at how adorable he looks when he's embarrassed. Though, you didn't quite understand why he was.

"I- well, do you want to sneak out? With me, I mean-" He blurted. Startled, it took you a moment before you got to answer. "Uh, sure!" you smiled at him, trying to hide your flustered state.

He then suddenly jumped down making you panic. "Come on (Y/n)! I'll catch you, don't worry" he tried to reassure you. "Are you sure?!" you gulped, swallowing down the nervousness you were feeling. "Of course!" after he said that, you jumped.

Expecting to land on the hard ground, you instead felt two strong arms wrapped around your body. "See? It wasn't that bad, right?" he cheekily smiled.

'Oh God, is this real? Am I dreaming?'  you covered your face, being too embarrassed to even look him in the eye. He snickered, finding your flustered state to be adorable.

Walking towards his skateboard, he finally sets you down so that both of you can ride it.

"Did you forgᴏt that I don't know how to ride a skateboard?" you sneered at him. "Of course not, idiot. You'll be holding onto me while I ride it" he sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Oh, um, okay! "

You may seem normal and composed on the outside but, trust me, you were dying. "Oi, are you going to get on or not?" His voice called out to you, snapping you out of your trance. You carefully stepped on the board and held Killua tight. Burying your red face in his back, hiding it.

"Where are we going?" you asked, your voice muffled voice. "We're going to the convenience store."

"Ice cream?" he looked at you making you tilt your head up to face him.

"Ice cream."

𝐏rocrastination go brrr

Sorry for not uploading for a while hfnfxhd

I'm not rlly confident with this one. I think I might've made y/n too soft- idrK

I also haven't edited the music for this chap but I'll add it once I get my ipad back<3 

EDIT: I didn't get my iPad back lol it's broken HEKWAHWA

Edited in: 2.11.23