There was Noah for sure a maybe for Tatum. She was a lot older and probably didn't want to hang out with me and then Amelie my old friend.

Me and Amelie met long before addi we met in kinder and became friends then. We have been friends since but when addi moved it we drifted apart due to addi always interfering, or me just never having time.

She know was dating Blake, which was Noah's best friends so we had a mutual friends connection.
I think

After a lot of thinking I texted Noah
Hey do you want to meet up?!

Hey and yes When and where?

In a hour and at the community park!
I knew that would confuse him. Why would we go to a community park in our neighborhood, but that wasn't just all

The community park?

Lmao yes see you there. No more questions

Okay bye dixie

Bye Noah

Every conversation I had with him gave me butterflies. Even over text

I had a hot which game me enough time to clean my room and dix my hair and put a tiny bit of makeup on.

I started with my room. I fixed the bed. Picked the small amount of clothes of my floor and into the closet. I cleared my desk, night stand, and dresser. After every tangible thing was picked up I vacuumed my floor and I still had 20 minutes to spare.

I went into my room and braided my hair into two French braids. I reapplied deodorant and perfume, and brushed my teeth for the second time that morning  just in case.

I put my newest air forces on and got my purse. I left the house not looked at char and Addi playing a board game in the living room.

I went into the garage and my parents car weren't there so I guess they left without saying goodbye.
Not a surprise at all

I got into my car and headed for the park. When I pulled up I still had 5 minutes to spare and I thanked my quick braiding skills that I had developed over the years with the help of char before Addison was even involved.

4th grade dixie and 3rd grade char
"Char stop moving" Dixie yelled at her younger sister charli. It was currently 7 in the morning and Dixie was braiding charlis hair for school. Her mom was working as well as her dad. The nanny was only around 18 so she didn't have anything together and only really drive the girls around. "I'm sorry I'm just scared" char spoke softly. "Why are you scared sis" Dixie spoke turning her hairdresser skills off and her big sister skills on. "This is my first day in 3rd grade and so much stuff happens this year" dixie finished braiding the last braid and hugged char "I promise it will be okay. I did it too and I'm here and perfectly fine" char hugged back and looked in the mirror and smiled "I look good" dixie laughed and rolled her eyes. They finished the conversation doing there hand shake and walked downstairs hand in hand. With both of their braids Perfectly done.

She loved the memories when things were simple. She looked around at all the kids and there mothers and pictures herself as a mom.

"Hey dixie" Noah said behind her she hand trellised that she had been thinking for 6 minutes when she checked her phone.

"Hey Noah" she smiled and gave him a needed hug.

"Are you okay" she nodded as she pulled away "yes just a tiny bit stressed"

"Me too but we will get through it together"

Together and We

All she needed to her was that. She smiled and grabbed his hand and said "We will not be watching children the whole time. I want to show you something" he nodded and followed her.

She walked into the trail side of the forest but went off the trails almost as soon as she entered the forest.
She didn't get back on track at all for the rest of the 10 minute walk and when she did stop she stopped at this tree house.

Noah laughed and said "dixie" she put her finger to him mouth and said "shhh" and walked all the way up to the stairs of the treehouse.

I know it's stable because well I built it along with the help of a construction team assigned my my anxiety full dad.

This was my tree house, I didn't share it with my siblings or no one. Noah was the first one that was here.

-
A hour later we were still laughing and I ended up sitting in him lap facing him.

"Dixie you can't just go off in them" Noah said and it followed with a smirk and a laugh.

"Well they were talking shit about you and I was not for it" I said talking about charli and Addison.

He stopped laughing and looked at my eyes and then my lips and he kissed them I kissed his and then both of our tongues moved in sync.

I grabbed his hair and he pulled me closer by the waist. I didn't want it to end but I didn't want to die of no breath either so we pulled apart and laid out foreheads together smiling.

He broke the silents but saying "your really cute you know that right" he touched my cheeks and pulled our foreheads apart and he found my eyes.

"Now I do"

"Nick never told you" I smiled he cared for me he loved me.

"Well he did but only did when he needed something in return" I meant that in a needed something sexual and not and Noah got the memo

He shook his head "ewwww" I smiled and laughed he grabbed my hands and lifted me up.

It was time to go and it was funny how I didn't realized the time.

We got here around 1 and it was almost 6

I didn't like the saying Time Flies when your having fun. Instead I used Time Flies when your with your person.

I had found my person and he found me.

Dixies outfit