Chapter 1

*Aaijny in media*

Aaijny (a-yan-ny ) POV:
Dad I want a new car and can we get my room remolded?

King POV: yea babygirl just let me know what model and what style your looking for!
*message alert*
Well damn baby you knew I was gon say yes.

Aaijny POV: of course it's never a no.

King POV: that's right babygirl, I'm finna go handle business I'll be back in a few hours I love you snugga!

Aaijny POV: be safe , I love you moreeee!
*door close*
*aaijny let's out a slight sigh*

I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Aaijny I know right different lol. I'm 16 years old but not your typical teenager.

Being that I had lost my mom when I was younger I had to mature off of pain and hurt. I basically taught myself everything. With my daddy's help of course. I am in the 11th grade. I'm so ready to graduate so I can leave and go off to college. I love seafood and my favorite color is gold with every other color.

I'm literally spoiled and get everything I want. My standards are high when it comes to dating me. why? Because if a man want to he would and if he loves you he would do anything to keep that love alive and circulating throughout the relationship. My dad is a well known drug dealer. That's how I got everything I wanted plus more. Well enough about me for right now.

*Few hours past*
Incoming call from "Bro Ace🤍💰"
Aaijny : Yoo ?
Ace: whatcha up to ma?
Aaijny : nothing chilling waiting on dad to get back. Why you ain't wit him?
Ace: he didn't run me down on business today , I'll be over there in a few though. Get dressed.
Aaijny: ok be safe.
Ace: fashoo ma.
*calls ends*

Ace POV :
Aaijny my lil jit. We been close since birth her dad and my pops been running the streets together wayyy before we were here. So we were forced to be cool with eachother🤣🤣. She comes before anybody , king always tell me "protect babygirl at all times". I know she been lonely lately so I thought I'll take her to get her favorite "seafood".

King POV: aww shit man I forgot babygirl at home by her damn self. Her crazy ass probably started a house fire by now. Imma just call her to check on her.

Aaijny POV:
I don't even know what to put on. I went into my walk-in closet with my vanity mirror built in and did a natural beat. I went to my closet but first checked the weather, damn it's 78 degrees today. Hot girl shit it is! "NO TF IT AIN'T" I heard. It startled me but I forgot Ace ass had a key to the house🙄. "Jeans and Tee will do you just fine" his ass said. Omg bro I'm not a little kid anymore.

Ace POV : ok let me remind yo short ass. Your 16 still seems very kiddish to me. Ok ms "snuggas"

Aaijny POV: he knows my dad only calls me that so I started fighting with his ass. I take that as disrespect 🤣.

Ace POV: Ight chill, chill ! Don't start nun you can't finish ma.

Aaijny POV: I laid him out on that floor got on top of him and started punching his shit in. We've always been like this just start play fighting over small shit.

Ace POV: Ight you got to get ready jit. My fault Lmaoo cause why you so sensitive. Wait on that note imma leave.

Aaijny POV: Yeaa you better run nigga.

*Incoming call*
Ouu my daddy calling meee. 🥰
Aaijny: hey daddy whatcha doing
King: nun working babygirl are you ok. Well of course you are Ace crazy self over there.
Aaijny: yea I'm cool big dawg *both started laughing*. Ouu daddy guess what?
King: wassup baby
Aaijn: i whooped Ace ass , I got him good.
King: y'all still doing that fighting shit but good job babygirl. I got to go just text me if you need anything I love you best daughter.
Aaijny: okay I love you moree best daddy be safe.
*Call ends*

* Aaijny gets dressed after her and Ace went  to the Seafood restaurant. They had a fun time. It started to get late so they decided to go back to Aaijny house and chill until her dad gets home.*

Sorry for the short chapter, kinda threw this together. But let me know if y'all like it or not ?🥺❤️