S1/Ep 1/Chap 1

Chapter one:

Loud screams and yells of fear came from all around the drop ship until we finally crashed.

I think there's dead bodies.

Very straightforward, I know.

After a few painful moments no one even dares breath until an Asian kid finally speaks up, "Listen. No machine hum."

There's a voice responding to him but I'm too busy unbuckling myself and race to be the first down the drop ship. Turns out I wasn't first so I push my way to the front, earning a few glares and grunts from people.

I see a guard about to open the drop ship but a blonde girl stops him from doing so.

"Stop! The air could be toxic." I roll my eyes at her. What does she expect us to do?

"We're dead anyways. Open it." I speak out.

The guard looks my way and raises a brow
"And you are?"

"F-"

"Bellamy?" I was cut off by a girl that looked to be around my age running to the guard. So his name is Bellamy..

"My god... look how big you've gotten" Weird thing to say to your girlfriend if I'm going to be honest.

"What are you wearing? A guards uniform?"

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has to keep an eye on you."

I continue to watch this moment but the blonde decides to interrupt and ask a question. "Where's your wristband?"

It was then that I realized we all had these wristbands attached to us. I try to pry mine off with just my hand but the blonde notices and gently grabs my hand, taking it away from my wrist. She shakes her head lightly at me then lets go.

The brown haired girl rolls her eyes and scoffs at the blonde. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Boo hoo- wait brother?

"No one has a brother."

"Clearly one does." The kid narrows his eyes at me, huffing, before looking away.

"That's Octavia Blake! The girl hidden under the floor!!"

Oh.

Hey, wasn't her brother a janitor before?

"Wait.. isn't that the Myers kid too?" A person finally realizes who I am. Yay I'm famous!! Take that Blakes.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

"Then guess the other freak is here too.." What.

"The hell you just call me?" I speak at the same time Octavia Blake does.

"I'm not a freak!"

Me and Octavia race to attack both of the teens before Bellamy grabs the back of our collars pulling us both to him.

"Octavia, Stop! You too kid." I narrow my eyes at him before shrugging his hand away from me. I step backwards to the blonde girl who's name I have yet to learn.

She seems like a Sabrina.

"Let's give them something else to remember you both by."

"Yeah? Like what" The younger Blake asks, clearly still angry.

"Like being the first two people on earth in 100 years." This got our attention..

-cough- "97."
Bellamy rolls his eyes at me and opens the hatch.