Saint Mungos

The Weasleys, Returners, Blaise, Theo, and Hermione were all staying at Potter Manor for the next few weeks. Nova and Harry offered everyone rooms without a moment's hesitation. Everyone was assigned to their rooms after Hermione and Ron, Lily and James, and Remus and Sirius fought over who would be closest to Harry and Nova.

As per usual, Nova slept soundly with Harry pulling her back against his chest. His arm was wrapped tightly around her waist as if expecting someone to steal her in his sleep. He could smell her rose shampoo and it brought him a sense of comfort, a sense of happiness. He remembers all of those months wishing she were there, and now she was.

Downstairs was complete chaos. Lily and Dorcas with the help of Hermione, Blaise, and Ginny decided to make Harry and Nova some cookies for their hospitality. However, James and Marlene kept eating the batter. Remus was laying face-first on the floor after he tripped over one of Teddy's shoes and has yet to get up. Tonks was giving Teddy a bath after Sirius decided to let him paint. Fred and George were currently with the Marauders trying to prank Harry and Nova. Remus and Theo soon joined. Draco was hiding in his room, not wanting to participate in any of the occurrences. Charlie was with Nyx.

Nova snuggled deeper into Harry's chest.

"Has everyone got the plan?" Remus asked with a devilish grin.

"One, yes. I understand the plan," Ron nodded. "Two. Your grin is too smiliar to Nova's and it's bloody scary."

"What did you think, Ronnikins?" George rolled his eyes. "He is her father."

"Did you think she'd look like a tree or something?" Fred added.

"Hey, Padfoot," James grinned. "Remember when you tried-"

"For the last bloody time, it was a dare!"

Shadow glared at Harry as she made her way over to Nova. She kept clawing Nova's arm gently to give the sleeping woman the hint. In response, Nova lifted her arm so Shadow can climb under. When she set her arm back down, her arms snaked around to Shadow's chest.

Shadow, as Harry always claimed, was definately unique. She didn't care how Nova held her as long as it was Nova holding her. However, if anyone else came near her, it was another war.

The door to Harry and Nova's room slowly opened and seven people filled the room.

"Do they not know the meaning of space management?" James asked increduously as he looked at the two. Instead of being in the middle of the bed, they were on the very edge. "How do they not fall off?"

"Are they wearing clothes?" Sirius demanded. "They better be wearing clothes or I'll become the next Voldemort."

"They're wearinf clothes, you idiot!" Remus hissed. "And Prongs, you and Flower are just as bad."

"Oh no," Ron groaned as he saw Shadow glaring at them. Her green eyes were like lazers, cutting into their very soul.

"It's just the cat," Marlene rolled her blue eyes.

Shadow's glare shifted to Marlene.

"I take that back," she whispered. "That's a terrifying cat."

Nova and Harry had both woken up admist the noise. They remained where they were, not moving. Nova's hand slowly slipped over top of his hand.

He felt the proding in the back of his mind. However, instead of fighting it, he let the person in.

They're idiots, Nova's voice came calmly through his mind.

A speacial breed of idiots, he agreed.

Shortly after returning home from the war, Nova told Harry she had mastered legilimency and occulemacy. It became a thing for the two to speak through Harry's mind due to the fact he couldn't master legilimency yet.