First Year Part One

"Nova, what did you do?" Hermione shouted as the Returners appeared before the group, which consisted of the Weasley Twins, Theo, Blaise, Draco, Ginny, and Ron. The students that were attending Hogwarts, were granted the next couple of days off of school. 

"Harry!" Blaise grinned. 

Sirius glared at his godson as the other Returners stood in shock. Meanwhile, Theo and the Weasley Twins along with Ron were struggling to conceal their laughter. 

"Blaise," Nova said calmly. "We know damn well your history with Theo and Broom Closets. I don't think you want me to bring up what I walked in on last week."

Blaise flushed. 

"And I didn't do anything, Hermione!"

"Dragon Dung!"

"I didn't!"

"It's always you or Harry!"

"It wasn't me!"

Hermione crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. She clearly did not buy that Nova had nothing to do with this. 

"You attempt necromancy one time, and it lives with you forever!" Nova groaned. 

"Yeah - I'm sorry...What?" Sirius's head snapped toward his daughter. 

"Don't worry about it," Nova waved it off. 

"Okay so let me get this straight-" 

"You're not," Draco interrupted Theo.

"- your dead family is in your living room?" Theo continued, ignoring the Platinum blonde's remark. 

"Pretty much," Harry nodded. 

"And we're here because?"

"Oh right!" Nova exclaimed. "You're here because they know absolutely nothing about our lives. Figured you'd like to watch our memories with us."

"Like the last time wasn't heartbreaking enough," Ron scoffed. "Honestly, Nox, did you actually have to make everyone think you were dead?"

"I implied that I was. I never said that I was. I simply said not to look for me," Nova countered. 

"Didn't hurt any less," Harry huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"How are we watching them? Nova's locket?" Ginny asked as she stood, flicking her red hair off of her shoulder. 

"No. We're using the pensive I borrowed from Dumbledore's office," Nova shrugged. 

"She stole it," Harry corrected. 

"No. I borrowed it without the intention of returning it," Nova said nonchalantly. 

"Nova, you are officially my favorite Lupin-Black!" Marlene grinned. Sirius looked at the blonde with great offense. 

"Hold on!" Fred grinned. "Does this mean we're going to see how you and Harry pulled off half of your pranks?"

"You guys pranked?" James asked excitedly. He looked like a child on Christmas. He looked almost as excited as when Remus told him Harry and Nova were in a relationship. 

"I dunno," Harry answered Fred with a shrug. 

"I dunno why you two stopped," Ron remarked. "They were legendary!"

"I can tell you why," Nova stepped forward before beginning to list off each reason. "Petrified students. Mass murder. Triwizard Tournament. Pink Bitch. Order of the Pheonix. Snivs. War. Kidnapping. Torture. Death."