The Club*

The energy in the club was palpable as people ground against each other, the music loud and strobe lights flashing. You moved carefully between sweaty bodies, a drink clasped in one hand, and the other gently helping push through the crowd.

"Y/N! There you are! We thought you'd gotten lost on the way back from the bathroom," your friend, Nica said with a laugh.

You chuckled and held up your drink, showing them that you'd stopped at the bar on your way over to your friends. You sat down next to your other friend, Liv. The three of you talked while you drank, before deciding it was time to dance. You all headed out to the dance floor, bodies already moving to the beat. You were tipsy, but not drunk. Right in that sweet spot where your inhibitions are low, but you are clearheaded enough to make good choices.

The three of you danced close together, bodies moving in time with the music. The air was hot around you, and you could feel little droplets of sweat form on your cleavage, but you didn't mind. Your stiletto-clad feet ached, thanks to the shoes being brand new. You looked damn good with the silver 5inch heels accentuating your shapely legs, drawing the eye up your exposed thigh to the skimpy hemline of your tight, deep purple dress.

You were oblivious to the hot guy at the bar watching you. It was only when you felt someone come up behind you that you became aware that you had an audience.

"Hey, gorgeous, wanna dance?" His deep, slightly slurred voice sent a shiver down your spine as you slowly turned your head to look at him. Your eyes traveled from his plump lips up to his piercing blue eyes as you stepped back so you were pressed against him. You started moving your hips, grinding your ass against him as his hands landed low on your hips.

He moved in sync with you, hips against your ass as you danced. You leaned into him more, enjoying the feel of his hard body against yours. You'd only taken a quick look at his face, but fuck he was hot.

"I'm Seb," he whispered in your ear.

"Y/n," you replied as you turned your face toward his. You felt your panties dampen when he flashed a smile at you and pulled your hips even closer.

The two of you danced together, bodies heating up as you moved. As one song bled into another, his hands began to wander from your hips, up toward your stomach. You tilted your head back so it rested on his shoulder, eyes hooded as you looked over at him. You liked the way it felt when he touched you, and you had no intention of stopping him.

He was mindful of where you were, so he didn't move his hands as high as he'd have liked. Truth be told, he was ready to take you the moment you pressed your body against his. He'd caught sight of you when you were at the bar, but you'd turned to walk away before he had a chance to introduce himself.

The two of you danced for close to a half hour, bodies pressed together, before he moved his head so he could whisper in your ear.

"Wanna get a drink?"

You nodded, so he stepped back slightly, allowing you to turn. He wrapped his arm around your waist, hand resting on your hip, as he guided you to the bar. He caught the eye of the bartender, who worked his way down the bar toward the two of you. Seb leaned over to ask what you wanted.

"Amaretto sour. Neat, please." You smiled at him before biting your lip gently. His eyes traveled down from yours to where you held your lip between your teeth. His hand came up to cup your cheek as he smoothed his thumb over your mouth, releasing the tender flesh from your teeth.

He leaned in close to whisper, "Nuh uh, baby, I'm the only one who will be biting your lip tonight."

Your eyes snapped to his as you bit your lip again, a slight smile on your face.