★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★

En başından başla

"I see. So you're trying to be nice, huh?" The standing brunette asked making the short blonde lean back in surprise. Just as soon as she had asked that, Sasha took the last gulp of her water before she passed out, her head landing on my lap. As soon as her head hit her lap, she fell asleep and began to snore as she got some crumbs on my tunic and skin making me slightly pissed off.

"What's the point for breaking the rules for potato girl?" She asked as she looked at Sasha's sleeping figure. "That mindless act of kindness gets you absolutely nowhere." Her eyes hazel eyes darted between the blonde girl and I as if she was waiting for an answer.

I sighed quietly. "How troublesome." I mumbled loudly before taking Sasha's arm and draping it over her shoulders. I stood up along with potato girl and began to walk away, effectively dragging her feet as I walked. 

Suddenly, I felt Sasha's weight on me decrease which made me confused. Looking at my right side, I saw that the brunette had draped Sasha's other arm over her own shoulders helping me carry her.

"So why are you being nice all of a sudden?" I asked her before she smirked at me.

"I'm helping you so that you'll owe me one in the future." She answered before turning her gaze over to Sasha same with her. "Her too. I plan to make use of her stupidity." I hummed before turning to the short blonde who was looking at us with wide eyes.

"Let's go. I'm tired and I don't feel like leaving anyone outside right now." I said to which she scrambled to stand up and began to walk beside me. We walked in silence as we made out way back to the cabin.

"So I don't get your name." The blonde's soft voice broke. "I already know Diana from the entrance ceremony, so what's your name?" I turned to look at the brunette who was looking ahead, seemingly not paying attention. I was about to call her when she spoke up.

"Ymir. The name's Ymir." She answered.

"No second name?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Nope, I'm an orphan." She answered blankly even though it seemed like a personal topic.

"Oh, my name is Christa Lenz. Nice to meet you both." Christa said with a smile. I just nodded in response as I looked up at the night sky.

"Hey Diana." Ymir called and I looked at her. "What's with your second name? King? Are you from a royal family or something." She asked me.

"No, it was the name of my mother since I never knew my dad." I answered. "Even if I was from a royal family, why would I come all this way to the military? I would already have everything I needed." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Christa flinch before looking down at the floor. I quirked an eyebrow but I didn't say anything.

"Makes sense." Ymir said as she readjusted Sasha's arm on her shoulders.

"Christa." Said female turned to look at me. "I don't mean any disrespect or anything. but why are you soldier? Your figure is small and seems fragile so why exactly are you here instead of staying inside the walls?" At hearing my question, her blue irises widened in surprise before looking down at the ground. I sighed before looking ahead.

"Sorry. Insensitive question. Forget I-" I began to apologize when she cut me off.

"Your right. I am small and fragile. I just don't want to live behind those wall until I die because sooner or later there going to fall just like Wall Maria did. I'm tired of people looking down at me just because I look weak and I want to prove that I'm not weak. Even if it means I have to die." She said with determination, her eyes glistening which made my own eyes widen in surprise.