Kortez moved up beside him,"Appreciate it", he told him, trying to ignore the sudden heat that started to fill in him seemingly as he got closer to Zaine. Interesting. "Uh...would you like a cup a coffee, tea maybe? Water?", he asked, needing some space between them because he could not trust himself to be within arms reach of this man.

Zaine smirked,"Coffee if you please", he answered kindly.

Kortez was grateful; if he said no he was still gonna run off,"Cool, just follow me to the kitchen", he told him, nodding over to the entrance to his kitchen. Something happened with the sudden action because he could suddenly feel air on his chest. It was only then that he realized what he was wearing. A short soft pastel yellow robe with his name on the breast pocket; a christmas gift he'd gotten for himself. His warm pink nipple was now exposed, hardening as the tension strung tight in his body.

Zaine didn't even try to hide his lingering gaze on his shapely legs and chest. He wanted to dig his teeth into those thighs and suck bruises into his strong pecs. Suck and bite on his nipples until they were red and he was begging under his mouth. His tongue peeked out to lick his lips at the idea.

Kortez flushed, pulling the fabric together to cover his exposed chest,"Can you 'cuse me for a sec?"

Zaine didn't even react to the covering, looking back at his face and nodding. Kortez was off after that, scurrying down the hall and into his room. He slammed the door shut, pressing his back against it as he panted. When had it suddenly become so hard to breath?

He looked over at his bed, and suddenly the large damp spot was standing out like red wine on a white couch. He cringed; he fell asleep in that. He pushed himself off the door, rushing to the bed and snatching the comforter off followed by the rest of his bedding. He threw them in a pile, stripping out of his soiled panties and kicking them into the pile as well. He was gonna burn it.

"Underwear", he told himself,"gotta get some underwear."

He rushed over to his underwear drawer, pulling out a pair of white and black polka dot panties,"Not too showy, but cute and comfy as fuck", he noted. He didn't know why he was thinking like that, but he didn't have time for the back and forth with himself right now. The last thing he needed was for Zaine to come back here checking on him.

He stepped into the panties, wiggling them up his hips and pulling on some black cloth Nike shorts and a thick red hoodie. Now fully dressed, he exited his room and went to find the mysterious specimen that plagued his house. Just before he stepped into the kitchen, he stopped, taking a moment to gather himself before entering.

'You got this Kortez. He ain't all big and bad; just wanna talk is all. No need to be weird. Quit being a little bitch. Okay he sexy, so what? He ain't even that cute anyway. Get it together nigga.'

All that preparation went directly out the window when Zaine turned around and looked at him with that smile. 'I'm fucked.' It was a nice sentiment, but that's all it was.

Zaine approached him, dimples on display as his eyes visibly brightened as he looked at him,"I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and made us some coffee. My owe special combination", he said, offering him the mug. It was his favorite mug, but Kortez didn't know how he knew that. He just chalked it up to coincidence.

"Oh nah, it's cool", he told him, taking the mug,"uh thanks." He took a suspicious sniff of the beverage before taking a small sip. He didn't know if he expected him to poison him or something crazy, but what he didn't expect was the moan that left his lips as he tasted it.

His eyes literally rolled to the back of his head at the taste,"Oh my god", he groaned at the smooth flavor. It was so rich like hot chocolate but the mocha was so potent just the way he liked it. He would marry it if he could.