Chapter 21

One week later.Hamid, Yusuf, and Farhan were in his room watching a movie. When Alif got out of the bathroom, her hair was wet, and she was about to take a towel to dry it.When Farhan pulled her arm, he got her to sit on the bed. He began carefully drying her hair, then Yusuf moved forward with the hair dryer.

Then Hamid stepped forward carefully and began combing her long hair. Then Hamid braided her hair, and she stood up. "Thank you, love," Alif smiled. She kissed Hamid's and Yusuf's cheeks. Then Alif overheard someone clearing their throat. She looked up. Farhan was ready for his reward; she smiled and kissed his cheek."Awwwww so cute," Hamid exclaimed.Yusuf began laughing along with Hamid."I feel sleepy" Hamid said. Yusuf nodded."But it's only 3 p.m.," Farhan said, staring at them.

"It's okay move Farhann," Alif said with a chuckle.

Yusuf Hamid got under the covers, alif kiss both of them. "Close your eyes" alif said

They nodded and close their eyes, Yusuf hug Hamid
"My Babies" alif said.

"Someone doesn't have time for me," Farhan muttered, walking to the balcony.Alif smiles, "What am I going to do with this man?" She walks behind Farhan, who is sitting on a couch.Alif sat next him. "Husband" she said.Farhan turned his head to the other side, not wanting to look at her. He did smile inside.

She kissed his cheek. She held his hand and said, "Look." Farhan turned to face her. "I'm really sorry, I really try to give you time, their kids they need love, and they've missed out on so much already-" Alif stopped talking because Farhan held her tightly.

"Hey, I was only kidding, and I am really delighted that you care about our children and gave them time... I really appreciate that" he says, kissing her forehead.Alif gave a smile. She rested her head on his chest.Farhan muttered "Ilove you" into her ear.

She looked up, "I also love you" she said.

After two weeks, Alif and Farhan went on a trip with their sons. Farhan brought them everywhere.They laugh, play games, and watch movies together. Farhan orders a king-size bed for them, and now Alif, Hamid, and Yusuf, along with FarhanThey sometimes sleep together.Next day"Farhan, school starts soon, did you enroll Hamid and Yusuf?" Farhan got close to her."I did love," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

First day of school

Alif and Farhan arrived at the school, and everyone exited the car. "Mom, I'm nervous," Hamid remarked, gripping her leg. Alif cupped his cheek, reassuring him that everything would be OK, including studying, making new friends, and having his younger brother beside him. Yusuf approached Hamid. "I'm with you," he said, holding his hand. Farhan lowered himself to their level, held them, and tickled them. They laughed and said, "Stoop.... please." Farhan pulled back and kissed their cheeks. Hamid smiles and nods as Yusuf pulls him inside the school building. They exchange goodbyes.

Alif hugged Farhan. "My babies... they have each other" got a little emotional. "Yes, and we've got each other," he says, smiling.Later, Alif arrived home, went to her room, removed her headscarf, and said, "When are you going to work?".

"Thursday," Farhan replied. Alif nodded, "I'm going to work Wednesday." Farhan approached her, "Queen, you know you don't have to work any more if you don't want to." Alif smiled, "I want to work, I love my job.. don't worry, I only work for three days now, the other days I'm home." Farhan smile

Farhan driver later picked up Hamid and Yusuf from school.When they got home, they ran to their parents' room. Yusuf and Hamid yell, "Daaaaaad mooooom" Their room door was open, and Farhan was on the phone. Alif was arranging her files. Yusuf and Hamid jump and hug her tightly, saying "mom" and "mama".Alif hugs them tightly and kisses both of them."Where's mine?" Farhan came standing. Hamid jumps on Farhan, and Farhan spins him around and kisses him. While Yusuf was clutching alif. Farhan smiled as he hugged Yusuf and inquired about the first day's events."It was good, Dad; Yusuf helped me a lot, and I made a lot of friends," Hamid added with a smile.