"Remember when you hit your head on the stove and had that bump for like 4 days?" Minho asked.

"not those funny ones." You glared at him making them all laugh.

"Honestly, we all have memories we'd like to talk about but it's too much for me to handle right now before I start bawling my eyes out so lets not." Felix said making you all laugh again.

"Remember when jisung walked into a door?" Seungmin asked

"That was literally 2 days ago?" Han looked at him confused

"Exactly. Just wanted to remind you that youre an idiot." Seungmin said, laying back on the couch as you all laughed.

"Remember when seungmin first confessed to minjee?" Changbin said. "He was really nervous."

You smiled, remembering the moment. "Ahh.." you threw your head back, "he was really crazy back then..." you said.

"Eyy." Seungmin glared, making you laugh.

"Or when they had their first kiss..." felix said before squirming in his seat and making a weird noise. "That was such a kdrama scene."

You smiled, shaking your head.

"Now look at them. They're not afraid to kiss in front of us anymore." Minho said.

You and seungmin both looked at each other before looking away and blushed.

You cleared your throat, "anyway.."

"Can we talk about all the past scandals we've had? Those were...interesting moments.." jeongin said.

"Hyunjins hiatus that had stays dying." Felix said.

"Not re-doing that again. Shit was the worst moment of my life." Hyunjin shook his head as you all giggled.

"Minjee and seungmin on hiatus for dating." Han said.

"Please stays were ready to burn jyp down while me and seungmin were planning what to do when we come back." You said, making them all laugh.

"These years have been...crazy..." chan said as he tapped his hands together. "I still can't believe it's time to say bye? Like- we're going to go to the military and then back to our normal lives before we met. It wont be normal because we'll get recognized but- we just wont be a group anymore. All of us might keep making music but- we wont be helping eachother anymore."

"Don't put it that way. You're making it seem like we'll never see eachother." Changbin patted Chans thigh.

"I've been wondering this for a while.." han began, "when we all stop making music completely- how will you two work it out? Will you guys stay in korea or will you move to australia? Or move by where seungmins family is??" Han pointed at you and seungmin.

"Oh..." you and seungmin looked at eachother. "We never really spoke about this since we never thought about it.." seungmin explained.

"What about you guys? Will you two go back to australia?" You asked felix and chan.

"Mmm..i think I'll stay here and visit but at the same time- i dont know." Chan explained.

"Me too. I dont know if I'd like to stay here or not. I wanna go home but then i wouldn't be able to see you guys. And i wanna stay here because i think of this as my new home but- I'd be far from family and i feel like without you guys I'd be lost." Felix explained.

"Don't think like that." You said, "without us you'll do completely fine. Plus, who said we're leaving you? We'll be one call away. We might be doing our own stuff but we will still be here for you."