bonus chapter

Navya is playing in her room anirudh was tired of his work, Anirudh irridately  went to room and saw bondita was on floor sitting with navya playing she was touching her stomach again and again before anriudh can said something bondita left to room washroom anirudh decide to wait for her in room.
Sumati maa call navya and they both left for temple.
Anirudh wait for her ,
2 minutes
4 minutes
6 minutes
10 minutes
Now he started getting worried
"Bondita, bondita open door tum tabse andar ho bhar aao"anirudh said.
And bondita was worried in bathroom because she get period without anytiming
Bondita POVs
Offo ye pet dard.
I went to washroom
I
Oh shit not again I just hate these period .

Shit i.... didn't have pads also oh no what I do now
Maa bhi nhi h ab kya kru.
"Bondita open the door,tum tabse andar ho bhar aao"oh god ye  yhi thi h.
"Bondita Kholo darwajah"offo aj tak kabhi chinta nhi ki or aj jab nhi chahiye to barsa rhe h kya kru ab.
"Bondita m last time bol rha hu gate kholo warna tod rha hu"oh god I can't believe this stone man he can really do that now.
"Am...gate.....open mat..karna m actually m .
Bs aa rhi hu"I said in low tone.
"Tumhe ho kya gya gate kholo "this man 😠
"Bondita kya h bolo gi bhi "
"Muje period h " I scream irridately
Oh shit i told him no not told I scream on him what he will think of me
"Oh!"he said and there was silence
Silence silence
I think period k baare m kuch nhi pta h.
Huh!
And then there was sound of door closing
I know him he really hate me he left me.
"Amm... bondita ye lo"there was knock on bathroom door.
I slowly open it and his eyes were off and in his hand there was a napkin,pad, medicine.
"Use this and take these medicine it will help you and came out after fresh up"he said softly,god how can't I melt on his behaviour
I quickly use items now I will light but this pain .
I slowly open the door and here he was standing with a cotton cloth and warm water I raise my eyebrow asking.
Oh actually......mene Google....pe ..... search kiya oor...ye aya tttum...ye....laga sakti hu it will....help...you in reducing pain ."he said he was really very awkward if situation was else I would laugh at him but I smile.
Then slowly I try to do that but it didn't
"Am....may I help you"he asked.
"Yes" I said cause I really want.
He started pressing it on my stomach it really was nice and I was feeling good.soom I was started feeling sleepy
"So jao"his sweet voice
"Can you hug me" I said in sleepy tone
"Ha"he asked getting confused.
Pls put your leg on my stomach it wil reduce my pain.
"Amm okay"he was first hesitated but soon he move his arms around my waist protectively.and put his leg on my leg and then he slowly press his lips on my forehead when  I was sleeping.it will like heaven.