fiction=29

"Hello cake is ready"  whisper in phone to anriudh jii.
"Hm coming in five minutes"he said and cut the call.
So we came back from Paris 1 week ago it was only three days trip but we enjoyed it too much and tomorrow is navya birthday from last one week she was giving us hint about her birthday but we acknowledge it and now today after five minutes we are going to celebrate her birthday in hall all are sitting decorating house as navya is sleeping.
Soon anriudh jii came and we move to navya room and here is my princess sleeping like a cute baby hugging her teddy bear she is indeed cute.we wake her up and when she look at all of us she got shocked bit after looking at cake she got excited and we help her in cutting cake all started singing.
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear navya
Happy birthday to you
She cut the cake and take out one piece we all know her first piece for her father but it took us surprise she took first piece and eat it alone and we all laugh at her but she was so busy in eating caking that she didn't care to look then she feed one piece to Anirudh jii then me and then all family members soon all started giving gift her me and anriudh jii give her a teddy bear .she was very happy and we too all went to Thier respective room and we too move to our room as I was going to sleep, anriudh jii held my wrist and make me fell on his chest his breath was on my neck as he was giving teasing kiss all over my shoulder and then soon temperature became hot and in no time we were on bed kissing each other in between kisses he said " I love you and thanks for everything"and soon I was drifted into sleep in the most comfortable arms and we slept I'm really lucky to get in this family.
Good morning
I open my eyes and found myself in anriudh jii arms  I smile at him and giving him a peck on forhead I walk to bathroom did my bussiness and came back from last week  I'm really feeling tired don't know what happen I walk to room and wipe my hair with towel mean time anriudh jii also wake up giving me kiss on cheek he  rushed toward bathroom and came back wearing formal clothes .I stand up and gave him his files
He smile akwardly and I confused .
"Bondita don't you think you are becoming fat" I look at my reflection in mirror really I'm becoming fat.
???