Chapter 5

It's been a month since Mew stopped Gulf from working.

Currently Gulf is watching a movie but got bored..suddenly an idea clicked to him

'Let me prepare lunch for Mew and take it to his office..he would be very glad,why didn't I think of that ever since?' Gulf mumbles happily to himself as he went to cook his husband's favorite dish.

Half an hour later,he was done preparing the food and went to freshen up. After bathing,he started struggling with what to wear,he wanted to look attractive for his husband. At last,he decided to wear a particular set of outfit.

 At last,he decided to wear a particular set of outfit

Gulf felt very much satisfied at his appearance. He suddenly craved for office sex with his husband,he blushed badly as he imagined how hot it would be.

He then left the room for the kitchen to package what he cooked,he didn't bother to bring some drinks and water because Mew already has stored waters and drinks in his office fridge. He finally picked one of his car keys and left the house with a wide fulfilled smile.

He arrived at his husband's office an hour later,he felt refreshed because it's been very long since he left the house but felt happier as it's been quite a while since he last visited Mew in his office.

As Gulf walked inside his husband's company,everyone's eyes were gawking at him like he was a magical creature that fell to the earth..well you wouldn't blame them because Gulf Kanawut Suppasit was walking like he was a fashion model

"Oh my God,Boss is really the luckiest person on earth for having Sir Gulf as his husband" one guy whispered to his colleague

"Lord,please bless me with someone exactly like Sir Gulf..I beg of you" another said

"Omg!! Look at his handsome face,even though he isn't smiling,he still looks smoking hot,he would be death of me..I can't believe that Boss has him all to himself..such a lucky man" a female colleague said and her friend giggled with her

Everyone was whispering stuffs one after the order,it wasn't a new thing to Gulf...he kept a stoic face and kept walking towards his husband's office,he was a kitten to only his husband.

Gulf entered the personal elevator made for Mew and him,after some minutes he reached the top floor where Mew's office was located.

He was already used to the environment so he didn't need anyone to show him the way towards his husband's office.

When he finally arrived,he let himself inside since the secretary wasn't around.

But nothing would have prepared him for what he saw when he entered inside his husband's office...

His dear lovely husband was kissing another guy...everything Gulf was holding fell on the floor and the two both parted and looked at the intruder