The Baby pt.2

"You have a long weekend ahead of you Ezra"

And that he did. Ron,Isla, and Sasha had decided that they will also spend the night at Ezras house for the weekend. Just to help out and to have fun with Ross. They had just brought him back home when he started to laugh. "Who are you laughing at?" Ezra said laughing at the small baby. "Maybe it's your hair ? Or your arms? You just look strange." Sasha said messing with his hair. "Thank you so much Sasha it really means a lot". Ezra put the carrier on the ground and walked into his room to get everything situated "AaAAh" Ross was yelling for Ezra to come back. "AaaAAaAaAh"

"Ok ok ok gimme a minute buddy" Ezra walked back to the carrier and sat on the ground next to him. "Better?" Ross responded with a smile. "Ezra he is in baby jail take him out of that thing". Carina said wiggling her fingers at the baby. "But then I have to hold him and that's scary" Ezra laughed poking Ross gently making him laugh. "Take him out he's sad" she said pouting. "Ok fine. Come here buddy. You can reach right?" Ezra said holding his hands out. Ross grabbed a finger but that's about it. "Close enough" Ezra took the baby out of the carrier and Carina Immediately took him. "Maya don't you think we should have a baby?" Captain Bishop turned around looking at carina and Ross. "We already have a baby carina.

Ezra is our big 6 foot 4 200 pound baby" Ezra walked over to captain Bishop and said "Ema hold me" he jumped on Maya and she's was now holding him on her hip. "Oh your so heavy" she said trying not to fall. Ezra got down and said "I am not that heavy" maya looked at him in disbelief "YOUR OVER 200 POUNDS EZRA YOU PROBABLY WEIGH MORE THAN ME AND MAMMA!" Ezra was on the floor laughing "that's probably true. But while you can't even hold me I can carry the two of you with no problem. He grabbed maya and was holding her like a baby. "Now you are not super heavy". Squid walked in the room and saw the baby and immediately wanted to play. "Squid Sidet" Ezra said not wanting to take any chances. Squid was very well trained and very obedient so he sat down right away. Ezra took Ross from carina and sat in front of squid on the floor. "Now Ross remember to be gentle ok?" Ross looked at squid and started laughing so hard because of his ears. Squid was still sitting calm as could be. Ezra took Ross's hand and started to touch squid with it. "Good job squid" maya said as squid had no reaction. Ross then grabbed both of squids ears and started to squish them. "Ah that is not gentle Bub" Ezra said moving the babies hands. Squid was finally released from his sit position and laid down right next to Ezra and the baby. "Hey Ezra Mrs.Green is FaceTiming you." Isla said tossing Ezra his phone.

"How is the baby?" She asked and Ezra pointed the camera at Ross who was poking squid in the face and laughing every single time. "He looks to be having fun!" Mrs.Green laughed at her baby "that's great! I'll call back later to check in before bed time. Goodbye my sweet boy!"

Ross hadn't really cried all that much and he was being passed around and snuggled. "It would be so fun to have a sibling like him. He's so happy and when he gets older we'll teach him gymnastics." Ezra said while preparing a bottle for him. "You do gymnastics bambino?" Carina asked surprised. "Yeah isla's dad owns the gym a few blocks from here so we all go and participate recreationally"

Maya realized that he must spend a lot of time there because he's not always at the station or at home. "You want siblings?" Carina said poking at maya. " yeah it would be nice. But I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with kids so don't worry about it". Ezra was so good with Ross and Carina wanted a baby but Maya would half to think about it for a bit. "We'll talk about it later bub ok?" Ezra nodded giving the baby all of his attention.

A couple more hours went by and Ezra decided it was time for a bath. He ran the water so just the right temperature and put on a pair of swim trunks. He didn't really trust himself if he was using one hand so Ezra decided it would be safer if he got in the bath too. Ezra was used to cold water but Ross was not so when he got in it took him a minute to adjust. Bath time went smoothly but now it was time for bed.

Ezra was holding Ross slowly rocking him back and forth trying to get him to fall asleep. Ross was slowly but surely closing his eyes and drawing imaginary lines on Ezras scars. "Does that look interesting to you buddy? I can tell you the story if you want?" Ross looked up at Ezra and smiled. "About a year ago I was living in a different house with my papa. He was not very nice to me because of what happened to my mother when I was about 4. We were in an accident and she died later at the hospital. Ever since then my papa would blame me for the accident and would yell at me,hit me, and he even made me sleep in the backyard."

Sasha,Ron, and isla had already heard this story but maya and carina hadn't. They walked up to the door frame and just listened in.

"When I was 14 years old I came home a little late one day. And my papa had a bit too much to drink. He was yelling at me and hitting me left and right. And then he cut me....right down my arms. He even drew a smiley face on my stomach. Not a cute one though. I was bleeding really bad and I was in a lot of pain. My dad died soon after I got hurt but that was after Captain Bishop or my Ema came and saved me". Ross was just about asleep so Ezra put him down in his bed and started to walk out when he ran into his moms.

"You guys alright?" He asked looking at the two women who had tears in their eyes. "Yeah we're ok. Are you ok?" Ezra nodded and went to sit by his friends and play uno. "So Ezra you said you wanted siblings earlier. What would you want us to do about that?" Maya said sitting next to him on the couch while carina made some snacks. "I would love to have a sibling. If you guys ever decided to have a baby I would be so excited but it would be your decision, not mine." He said continuing to play the game. "Your mamma really wants a baby so maybe we'll have one. We'll see". Ezra stopped playing and looked at maya with so much excitement "really!! Your going to have a baby!!" Carina looked at maya and smiled. They had talked about it a little but they knew Ezra would be so happy with a baby brother or sister. "Si bambino we're going to have a baby."

Thank you so much for reading!!!! I know my uploads are not scheduled at all and I don't really know what I'm doing with the time jumps but we'll see