"Okay all of that is very important however, how have none of us see your tattoos?!" he asks flicking my forehead.
"Well.." I let out a small laugh. "Technically you have seen one or two of them. You guys saw the one on my rib cage area while changing, you guys thought that it was fake. Then you guys saw the one on my inner arm. However the other three you haven't seen because I've covered them with makeup or latex" he makes his sighing noise and puts his head on my shoulder.

"We argue a lot, that's kind of just how we are..IF there is another argument and you decide to leave then at least tell chan hyung so everyone isn't super worried. Felix whole heartedly cursed me out after you left," changbin rambles while rubbing his head on my shoulder. I make a noise which he takes as an okay and he smiles.

We just sit around in the practice room instead of actually practicing which I had originally planned to do. He has been begging to show him my tattos and honestly I give up on telling him no.

"So I'm going to be honest I got the tattoo on my rib when I was drunk. I was like 12 and it was a longgg story" I explain lifting up my shirt to give him a pretty clear view of it

 I was like 12 and it was a longgg story" I explain lifting up my shirt to give him a pretty clear view of it

(Ribcage tattoo)

He gives me a look before I telling me to show him the rest.

(Tattoo on middle finger)

(Left Ear tattoo)

(Right arm/ hand tatto)

(The second one down. On side of Middle finger)

"So yeah those are my tattos. There were more but I got them removed" changbin nods and continues to stare at the tattos on my middle finger.
"You should show the members" he says while messing with my fingers. I shake my head not quickly and he sighs.

"You know how Chan Is. He will be pissed that I have them. Then he will be pissed that I didn't show him I have them," I mumble which causes changbin to whisper a quiet 'true'. Although changbin is taller then me and bigger then me he seems to enjoy putting all his body weight on me. He looks like he's deep in thought but then again I just told him a shit load of information at once.

-------
It's been 3-ish hours and we are still In the practice room. Changbin doesn't want to leave because that means the rest of the members are going to surround me and plus he doesn't want to have to help clean the dorms.
"Changbin get upp. We have to go get my stuff from my brothers then we have to get to the dorms. I miss my bed" I yell kicking him lightly. He groans and stands up frowning at me.. Before I know it this assface is chasing me around the practice room. He starts yelling random things at me and sooner then later he stops and practically drags me out of the practice room.

"Felix made brownies so we have to hurry up" changbin yells as he continues to drag me.. I can walk but noo he decides the best option is to drag me down a lot of hallways..

----
We arrive at the dorm after we get my stuff from jungkooks place. Changbin met yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon which obviously they were awkward but that how it is when you first meet people. Kook is off doing something random so he wasn't there for me to say bye which was a little sad but he is busy so it's understandable..

"Hyungs and non-Hyungs I have a surpriseee" changbin yells as he pulls me into the living room. Jisung, Jeongin and Felix are sitting on the couch eating brownies before rudely being interrupted by us. All of their faces light up and han practically jumps on me. "Y/n-ah!" he yells hugging me tight. I quickly hug him back and he smiles. Chan,seungmin, and Minho randomly show up after some time and the just kinda stans there.. I wish hyunjin were here
____________________________________
1502 words/ not edited
I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3