Tommy's "Special" Song...

Tommy was sitting in the middle of a field. He looks around and pulls out a map to make sure he isn't  close to anyone. There's nothing and no one nearby. He starts singing a song he made.

"I wake up in the morning sinking halfway to the bottom,
There's a loud distorted screaming in my soul.

Everything is dark and empty and I don't know how to fix it
so I crawl up in a ball and cry in the comfort of my home.

I don't know why,

I feel like shit,

I say I'm fine but I'm not fine!

I'm dying inside,
And all I see are demons

I try to hide
All my deepest feelings

I'm dying inside
And all I see are demons

I try to hide
All my deepest feelings

I think there's something wrong with me cuz all I see is death

Everytime I go outside I look like I've been doing meth

And I sleep for 19 hours on a Thursday Afternoon

Every now and I cough up blood and don't know what to do!

I don't know why I feel like shit,
I will not see another therapist!"

Tommy had started walking towards where everybody is during the song. He hadn't stumbled into anyone on the way. He reached everybody by time he had finishes singing that part. The thing is, there is still more song left to sing, and he planned on singing it in front of everybody.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOU WANNA FUCKING KILL YOURSELF PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!"

Tommy shouted this at the top of his lungs.

"YEAH RAISE YOUR BLADES IN THE AIR EVERYBODY!"

Tommy raised the razor he used to cut in the air. It was covered in blood and his scars were visible. Some new, some old. Everybody gasped as Tommy started coughing up blood in front of them. They all couldn't move from shock.

"Hey, Ho, Hey, Ho, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Help, Help, help, help, help, HELP!"

He started singing in melody.

"I'm dying inside, and all I see are demons!

I try to hide

All I my deepest feelings

I'm dying inside

And all I see are demons

I try to hide

All my deepest feeli-!"

Tommy passed out mid-word. He collapsed due to blood loss. While he was singing his cuts were bleeding profusely. Puffy rushed over to help Tommy. She started to wrap Tommy's wrists. When she finished she took him back to his house.

When Tommy woke up he saw Sam and Puffy at his house sitting in chairs next to his bed.

[END]

Song Used: Help by Pink Guy
It's a pretty optimistic sounding depressing song. I love it. Listen to it sometime lol

<REMEMBER TO HYDRATE>