He didn't want to know how it was possible for her to be alive. He wanted to know why. Why she lied to them all. Why she faked her death. And now, after 27 years, she was back with the same appearance as before. That was what he meant.

That moment she knew how much pain she had caused him and tears started to form in her eyes while the hole in her chest seemed to deepen.

"Aizawa-kun... gomen ne. (Aizawa... forgive me.)" Y/n whispered with a broken voice and her tears flowed without blockage, blurring her vision.

She didn't dry them, she just let them go. And then, gaining courage, she told him the real truth of what happened 27 years ago.

27 years ago, on the day of June 19th, a tragic incident took place at Musutafu

27 years ago, on the day of June 19th, a tragic incident took place at Musutafu. A series of blocks in a residential area were destroyed, burned to ashes. Ten brave heroes and twenty five citizens lives were lost that day. Amongst them were the great Time Hero Kronos and his daughter Kumogami Y/n, a young student of U.A. and a hero in training. They all died in a cruel fight with All for One. Some bodies were recovered, including The Time Hero's one, but his daughter were nowhere to be found. Due to the blaze and unstable conditions, all searches were canceled and the lost bodies were never recovered. The following day, a huge ceremony was held at the city park in memory of those whose lives were lost.

That was what all medias broadcasted at that time. It wasn't the real truth but they believed it was. Y/n was one of the few who knew what really had happened.

The truth was she was being hunted by All for One because he desired to steal her quirk so she spent her last year awake hiding, running, training and fearing one day she would wake up and realize that everyone she loved was dead because of him. Everything that followed was just a consequence. Her lies, her sudden disappearance from U.A., the tragedy of June 19th and her fake death.

That day Kronos and the other heroes together with twenty five citizens did die, but despite what the media believed Y/n wasn't amongst them. She was far away from where the tragedy occurred, safe, though trapped in a suspended animation in which time never changed. A state caused by Kronos who did that to ensure her survival and safety. What the media also didn't know nor All for One did was that the Time Hero was steps ahead since the beginning. He previewed what would happen and took the required preparations, however, at a great cost. Lives were still lost and he had to sacrifice his own and part of Y/n's life in the process.

And, surprisingly, it worked.

She was alive, she was safe.

However, she could never say a true farewell to him. She couldn't attend his funeral. She didn't graduate or saw her friends getting old and becoming heroes. She didn't saw All Might defeat the one who was the reason of her fears and nightmares...