💖 Chapter 16 💖

Start from the beginning

Khushi and Payal smiled seeing Sheetal wheeling herself towards them with a file on her lap.

"Khushi...... Payal...... What are you doing here.? " Sheetal asked and looked at the baskets in the hand of the girls behind them and smiled mischevously. "You are here to surprise them with lunch......... They really need that now and your presence will relax them. " Sheetal said seriously and they both sighed knowing what she meant.

"Sheetal...... Please tell us how bad it is....... Arnav has refused to tell me and always says everything is alright but I know he is lying. "  Khushi said.

"So does Akash who is always trying to avoid any conversation about the company and that witch's stupidity. " Payal exclaimed in frustration and anger.

"Come with me to my office. " Sheetal said and they followed her.

Arnav sat in her swivel chair with his head on the head rest and eyes closed.

He was tired because of back to back meetings to fix the damage Anjali's lies did.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't hear the door open or the sound of Khushi's heels clicking on the floor.

He felt a hand massage his scalp and smile knowing whose touch it was.

He opened his eyes and pulled her gently from behind and in front of him and made her sit on his lap with his hand on her little bump.

Khushi captured his lips and kissed him passionately and he reciprocated with an equal passion.

After a few minutes of passionate kiss, they broke apart due to lack of oxygen.

"I brought you lunch. " Khushi said as she wiped the lipstick stain on his lips and Arnav looked at her passionately and smiled.

She then stood up and moved to the centre table in the middle of the office and placed the food on the table and started arranging all the food she brought.

Arnav started eating enjoying the food while  she looked at him lovely.

Arnav  offered her some but she declined and Arnav continued eating.

She then remembered what Sheetal had told her and even though she was mad at Arnav for hiding it, she understood his  reason.

Flashback.

Sheetal asked them to sit and sighed looking at her friends.

"Anjali's lies really caused some really bad damages......... The company lost major contracts and there were delays in textiles distribution because they didn't won't to work with Arnav....... But after the press conference, everything is back to normal but some really bad damages has been done......... A lot of investors have pulled out and some designers have quit which means new interviews to hire new ones and find new investors even though they came back to apologize,Arnav and Akash refused to work with them because they proved they were not loyal by walking away and that's why we are working around the clock to fix it and that explains them coming home late and about hiding it from you, they don't want you two to worry especially you Khushi....... You are not supposed to stress yourself in your condition. " Sheetal said looking at Khushi who placed her hand on her little baby bump. "They both love you two very much and don't want any thing worrying you two....... They are both really good business men and I came back to work to see if I can be of any help........ And please don't tell them I told you....... Just pretend you don't know and support them silently. "