Chapter 16: The last act

4 months later.......

"It's been more than enough time, can you please forget about him Ahsen?" a voice asked. 

"How can you forget your first love?"Ahsen replied. 

"Well you're my first love, do you expect me to just forget about you?"the voice asked

"Yes, yes I do" Ahsen responded bluntly 

"Ahsen, I love you"the voice explained

"I don't love you Suleyman, you should find a girl who loves you as much as you say you love me, then you'll be happy. Even if we get married, you won't be happy because I won't be happy with you" Ahsen explained. 

"Ahsen, I will take care of you, don't you know that?" Suleyman asked. 

"All I know is that I loved Omer, and he loved me, he truly loved me" Ahsen answered. 

The End

A/N: thank you sooooooo much for reading this story! I know the ending is really sad, but I didn't want to drag the story and make Ahsen and Suleyman end up together but it's only one-sided love. The reason I ended it this way is cause I wanted to show that in the end both Ahsen and Suleyman don't end up with the person they love, and Gunduz doesn't either 🤣 I am going to be writing another Ertugrul fanfic story which was suggested to me by someone! It's gonna be a love story, and I promise it will have a happy ending unlike this one!