Chapter 10

Author's P.O.V

"Tetsu-chin, you need to eat more so you will grow tall"

"My height is none of your business Atsushi-kun"

"It is, because you're mine"

"Fighting again-ssu? If Kurokochii ends up with me we will not fight"

"Shut up Kise-chin, Kuroko won't even choose you from the start"

"Because Tetsu will choose me, I'm the best man after all"

"Being asshole won't make you the best man, If Kuroko will choose someone it will be me, just saying...nanodayo"

"What did you say you Oha-asa freak?"

"I won't repeat myself for some jerk"

"Calm down everyone, I'm sure that we're bothering the others" Akashi said while showing his scissors while looking at them which makes them behave, Kuroko can only sigh and drink his vanilla milkshake while Murasakibara think what Aomine said. Kuroko and Murasakibara are celebrating their 2nd anniversary with the others which makes Murasakibara frown from irritation, he wants to have this special day with Kuroko but with the others he can't have that, especially if you have a clingy puppy who is obsessed with your boyfriend. They are now at one of the cafe taking their lunch before they go to Amusement park. They talk for about an hour and then leave the cafe to go to the Amusement park.

They have reached the Amusement park and quickly buy a ticket, They entered the gate and give the ticket and have their stamp.

************************************

They've tried almost all of the rides and they are now walking to one of the sits to rest. Kuroko and Murasakibara are on the back while the others talk, Murasakibara took the opportunity and drag Kuroko to one of the stores.

"Why Atsushi-kun?"

"I just want to spend some time alone with you, The others always get your attention and now you don't even pay attention to me" Murasakibara hug Kuroko while pouting.

"I'm sorry Atsushi-kun, I'm afraid to upset them and now I make you sad. Let's enjoy this day okay? If they see us then I will say that we need alone time" Kuroko look up and hug Murasakibara back. They pull away and walk holding hands. They wander around the store trying Merchandise while picking what they should buy. They see a Keychain Corner and search for what they like, Kuroko sees a Pocky keychain and get it while Murasakibara sees a vanilla milkshake keychain. They go to the counter and get their things check. They got out and go to one of the ice cream store, they pick a flavor and buy. They got out and starts to walk still hand in hand.

"Tetsu-chin?"

"Would you date Aomine if you're not with me?"

"... Atsushi-kun, If I don't date you, I would still be single. I see Aomine as a brother along with the others. I've dated you because I love not because I don't have a choice, If you're sad with what Aomine said when he said that he is better, please don't listen to him. I like you because you're you, And I love you because You're not trying to be your best. I love you Atsushi-kun" Kuroko said with sincerity which makes Murasakibara wonder what did he do to deserve someone like Kuroko.

The day turn into night and they walk to the vacant sit to watch The Fireworks. They did their countdown and Kiss while Holding hands.

"I love you Tetsu-chin"

"I love you too Atsushi-kun"

The End