Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V

A week passed and now The Teiko Middle school Take preparation for the School festival, many students are littered in the hallways, The class of 3-1 which is Akashi and Midorima's Room decided to do a Photo booth, The 3-3 which is the Class of Aomine and Kise decided to do a meet and greet with Kise which many female like to visit.

************************************

"Kuroko, can you go to the table five?"

"Hai!" Kuroko and the Class of 3-2 are busy for the maid cafe, while the girls and Kuroko served the customers, The boys do the dish with the guide of Murasakibara. Kuroko go to the table five as his classmate as to.

"Hello! I will be the one serving you for today, what would you like to order?" Kuroko ask politely with a bow.

"A-ahh Can I have the Chocolate parfait please?"

"I want to order the Burger and Strawberry milkshake"

"I would like to have a chocolate café latte with Iced please"

"Can I know your names please?"

"Mibuchi Reo"

"Himuro Tatsuya"

"Takao Kazunari"

"Your orders will take 15 minutes, Mibuchi-kun, Himuro-kun and Takao-kun, Is that all you want sirs?" All of them nodded unable to speak on how cute Kuroko is. Kuroko walk to the Kitchen and give the paper for their orders.

"So pretty..."

"He was so calm and cute"

"Maid-sama is so beautiful" The three of them look at each other, when they here what they said at the same time.

"Here's your orders sirs, thank you for you patience" Kuroko was about to walk.

"Wait!"

"Hmm, did I get your orders wrong Himuro-kun?"

"No, I just want to know your name..."

"Oh, It's Kuroko Tetsuya, It was nice to meet you all. But I've got to served the other customers....... excuse me." The three of them started to rummage through their phone finding Kuroko's account in Facebook, Tiktok, when Takao go to the Instagram and searched for the Phantom's name, he sees one account.

" The three of them started to rummage through their phone finding Kuroko's account in Facebook, Tiktok, when Takao go to the Instagram and searched for the Phantom's name, he sees one account

(I know the 2 pictures are Seirin, please spare me, I've edited it Myself)

He quickly follows it.

"Guys, I think Kuroko is only active in Instagram" He said and show to his friends. His friend quickly searched for the account and follows it.

************************************

Murasakibara glared at the three customers who keeps on staring at Kuroko, He feels so Irritated and Angry when he sees Kuroko smiling at the customers that usually are boys and It adds when the GOM visits the maid cafe.

"Kurokochii can I get a strawberry cake and You? Hehehhehehe"

"No Tetsu should only be with me, Can I have a some Chocolate moose and Iced tea?'

"I will get some matcha tea, You look great in your outfit Kuroko.... nanodayo"

"I would like some Tea also Tetsuya" Murasakibara can feel his selfishness risen.

Kuro-chin should only smile at me, He's mine and he knows that.

The GOM left after they finish their foods, because They also need to take care if their business. The School festival was about to end but the three customers just order another of their drinks with a request that Kuroko will served them. The three of them got up when the class starts to clean their place.

"Excuse me miss, have you seen Kuroko Tetsuya?"

"Ohhhh, He was changing, If you want I'll call him.."

"No thank you, can you just say that someone wants to see him on the garden of the school?"

"Ok" The three of them bow and go to the garden.