Chapter 5

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko and Murasakibara enter the classroom but was greeted with boys chanting Kuroko's name

"Ano-what are you chanting everyone?"

"Oh hi Kuroko, It's for the maid cafe for the next week. The president decided to do a maid cafe for the School festival, but we only have 9 girls and we need 10 maids for the Cafe, the President make us pick up on who will participate and we chose you"

"B-but"

"Don't worry Kuroko, it will be safe, plus the maid cafe will give us good grade for this quarter. Please say yes"

"Yes Kuroko-san" All of the students start to persuade Kuroko that makes Kuroko guilty.

"Fine..... I will participate for you guys" Kuroko said which all of them cheer and scream even the boys wants to hug Kuroko if they didn't see Murasakibara glaring daggers at them. The lunch came by fast which all of The GOM go to the Rooftop.

"Murasakibarachii, why the long face?"

"Shut up Kise-chin, I will crush you if you talk to me again"

"Tsk, stop sulking Murasakibara, It doesn't suit you"

"Yeah it doesn't suit on a Titan like you"

"Kuroko, why Murasakibara was sulking"

"I don't know, it clearly started after our Classmates voted me for being one of the maids in our Cafe" All of them choke on their eating except Murasakibara who's frown deepen with the mention of Maid Cafe.

"You're going to do a Maid cafe, Kurokochii? You're one of the maids which mean you will wear a skirt" with that Kise starts to nosebleed and scream.

"Now, that's a sight to see, definitely going to your maid Cafe Tetsu"

"I'm going also, I'm just curious-nanodayo"

"No you can't"

"Why not Murasakibara?"

"Because I said so....." Murasakibara started to munch his food angrily with a thought of others seeing Kuroko with a cute outfit.

"Well, Technically we can, because we have a freedom to do what we want, and Second, why don't you want us to go Murasakibara?"

"You're just going to make a ruckus, with Mine-chin and Kise-chin, I think you will ruined our Cafe"

"Oi!"

"So mean-ssu"

"We won't Atsushi, I will make Daiki and Ryouta Behave"

"......ok" Murasakibara said not wanting to anger Akashi. They all started talking about other stuff while Kuroko was confused on Murasakibara's behavior. All of them finished their lunch and separate ways except for Murasakibara and Kuroko because they're on their way to their class.

"Murasakibara-kun?"

"Hmmm"

"Not to offend you or something, are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be Ok Kuro-chin?"

"It's just you're acting pretty weird...."

"Don't worry Kuro-chin, I'm just guarding my Territory, no need to be worried"

"....ok....if you say so" They both enter their class and sit on their places, which is Kuroko in the third row and behind him was Murasakibara. The School ends with Kuroko taking a test while Murasakibara finish early and now was staring at Kuroko, even give glares to their classmates who take glances on Kuroko. All of the GOM meet up and start to walk Kuroko home, with Aomine and Kise bickering which was noisy, Midorima holding his Item for today: Golden Spoon, Akashi just watching them, Murasakibara and Kuroko who was eating vanilla flavored candies and sipping Vanilla Milkshake.