• 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘀 •

Start from the beginning

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Congratulations Meri Jaan, I am so happy for you." Riya, Naina's best friend, engulfed her in a tight hug, and was squealing in excitement.

"Thank You Darling, it would have been not possible without your constant support. You stayed awake for me till midnight while I was engrossed in studying the case, thank you for your Coffees and Maggie treat." Naina said with a genuine smile, and Riya grumpily hit her on her shoulder, and spoke - "Dare you to thank me again, more than a best friend I consider you as my Sister, and no matter what. You will always find me beside you with an encouraging smile on my face, I always had faith in you that you won't disappoint me...and this dark circles layer under your beautiful eyes is the evidence of your sleepless nights. Proud of you baby."

Riya and Naina are deadly close to each other, they share everything from clothes to the deepest secrets of their heart. Riya's sister Kajal was getting married next month, in the Taj Hotel, and everyone was invited to her wedding. Kajal also treats Naina like her own sister, and always motivates her whenever She feels a lack of confidence.

"Ok if you want to repay my Coffees and Maggie, then you have to attend Kajal Di's wedding, which is held next month...please don't refuse to come, you have your own life as well besides defending your clients." Riya requested her friend with hopeful eyes, and Naina jumped on her while carrying the black coat in her left hand, and said smilingly - "I will definitely come, My Love, after all this wedding is going to be the best wedding of this year."

"Yay, finally my stubborn friend agreed to fulfill my wish. Now let's celebrate your victory." Riya dragged her with her, and Naina smiled seeing her craziness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Before leaving to play the most important match of his life. Sameer took out one thin golden chain from his cabinet, and carefully wrapped it around his neck. There was a small Idol of Ganesha, which gave him more energy and confidence. This gift was so close to his heart, he could lose anything but this Chain. Never!

He let out a deep breath, and said in a low voice - "Had if you been here with you, I would haven't felt this emptiness in my heart, I still need you in my life, I still love you very much...but I know we aren't destined to become a Two Bodies and One Soul. Miss You."

Sameer sighed, and gathered his team for the discussion about Match. It will start in an hour. Samarth, one of the batsmen said with lack of confidence in his voice - "What if any of us will get bowled out in the first over? What if we won't be able to play like we played during the practice time."

"What do you want? Should I throw you out of this important match?? How can you behave like an idiot? I have told you guys numerous times don't talk about failure in front of me. No one in this world gets anything, until they don't give their best for it, until they don't feel confident enough in themselves that they could win against their enemy. Stop your nonsense, otherwise go and throw your fucking body out of this league." Sameer shouted at him with rage in his eyes, and Altamash tried to calm him down. He always roars on everyone without any reason, he never talks with them softly.

"Sorry Sir." Samarth mumbled in a soft voice, feeling quite embarrassed.

"I don't need your fucking sorry', I want you to give your best performance. I want you to score well enough to stun the other party. Am I clear?" Sameer spoke in a loud threatening voice, and Samarth nodded his head like an obedient student.