She furrowed her brows before shrugging. "It's not terrible, we just don't talk about serious stuff as often as we once did. I don't really share a ton with him, we don't always find the time and things are usually a little tense."

"Yeah, I could see that." Phasma said. "And now you're living so close with him all the time, I wonder how that will change it."

"Oh yeah, thanks for the vibrator by the way." Rey said. "I didn't know what it was but Ben caught me with it and explained it all. I was mortified."

"Kylo caught you! Oh my stars!" Phasma burst into laughter, clutching her wine glass.

"No, no, not in that way!" Rey hushed.

"Still, it's hilarious to imagine Kylo using and handling a vibrator." Phasma giggled.

"He knew how to work it more than me. I could barely turn it off, how would I know to use it on myself!" Rey explained.

"I bet Kylo could teach you," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Teach her what?" He interrupted, standing at the doorway with a curious expression.

"Nothing, teach me nothing." Rey scrambled, shooting a look at Phasma.

Phasma winked. "Maybe just teach her how to do the shuffle on her baby muscle?"

"What?" Rey asked, thoroughly confused.

"Nevermind," Phasma laughed.

"Uh-huh." Kylo said unsurely, looking between the two girls. "Sorry to break it up but Rey and I should head to bed, so should you Phasma. You have a meeting early tomorrow morning."

"Who said I was going?" She asked as they got off the couch and walked towards the door.

"If you want to get paid, I would suggest making an appearance." He taunted.

"Yeah, yeah, so much for sticking it to the boss." Phasma joked. "Bye Rey, it was lovely to get to meet you! I'll see you at the ball tomorrow?"

"Yes, I believe I have to go." Rey said, giving Kylo a narrowed eye look.

"I promise they're not as boring as you think. If you sit by the right people and look quiet and innocent, you will hear so much gossip, it makes it worth going!" Phasma gushed.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you are for having me over, I enjoyed my time!" Rey said.

"Of course!"

They shared their goodbyes and Rey and Kylo made their way up to their conjoined rooms quietly.

"Were the shields okay?"

"Yes, they were fine. Just a blip on the radar." Kylo answered.

They entered the elevator and Rey sighed. "So, when did Phasma learn of our bond?"

He groaned. "She mentioned that?"

"Yes sir, she did. I was quite taken aback." Rey added.

"It was after we connected in the library and then traveled to your room. I was in an abandoned hallway and she was walking through and saw you because we were touching. I explained it all and she is okay with it, hasn't told anyone," he explained.

"Yes, she mentioned the last part. She cares a lot for you," she said.

"I care a lot for her too. She's the closest thing I have to a sister." Kylo answered.

"That must be nice." Rey replied.

"It is."

They were silent again before Kylo broke the silence.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself."

Rey smiled. "I did. Although, she is very forward."

"Oh, yes she is. What made you think so?" He asked as he turned to look at her ever so slightly.

She cleared her throat. "I told her about the vibrator and she alluded to some things."

"Such as?"

"Come on, you're the more sexually intelligent one out of us two, I know you can think of what she might have said." Rey teased him. The elevator opened and she began walking as he hurried to catch up to her.

"What in the stars made you think I was the more sexually intelligent one?" Kylo asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, you knew what a vibrator was." She started. "And I bet a slew of women just throw themselves at you constantly."

"How could that make me sexually intelligent? And why would they do that?" He questioned as he opened the door to his quarters. Rey continued to walk towards the door connected to hers. He quietly followed.

"You're the Supreme Leader. Any girl who craves power and doesn't know that sex won't convince you to do anything would surely throw herself at you." Rey explained, opening the door. "And it would make you sexually intelligent because if you'd had intercourse with any of those women, you'll know the location of some things."

"This is suggesting I've slept with them, of course." Kylo leaned against the doorway as she went down the hallway to her quarters.

"Well yes, I don't see why you wouldn't, most men sleep with a lot of women don't they?" Rey asked earnestly.

"No," he replied.

"Oh." Rey said and frowned.

"But how would you know that sex wouldn't convince me, Rey?" Kylo asked, his deep voice drawing out the question.

"Because you have more self control than that, but not with me." Rey teased. "I've been able to convince you of a lot of things and I haven't even kissed you. Can you even begin to imagine how many things I could get you to do if I slept with you?"

She opened the door to her room and walked in. "Goodnight, Ben."

authors note:

hey guys! like i said, this is the second chapter of the night. this one is way more interesting than the other and i plan for the next few to be interesting too!

thank you for reading :) i appreciate you!!

word count w/o authors note: 2140
word count w/ authors note: 2194